Sleeping position.

moogme

moogme

Iron
Heard that it's beneficial for your posture to sleep on your back. Can't sleep on my back at all. I get in the correct position with pillows under my leg and lower back but can't seem to fall asleep. I can lay up for around 2 hours and can't fall asleep at all. So I resorted to sleeping on the left side with a pillow to create hip neutrality. Is sleeping on back worse or better than sleeping on left side? And if it's better then how do I get myself to fall asleep on my back?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and NumbThePain
First rep +1 your welcome

• +1
Reactions: moogme
When I sleep on my back, my saliva builds up behind my throat. I can manage to sleep in that position only when my sleep is interrupted 5+ hours later.

with my cock plunged in your mother's ass

• +1
Heard that it's beneficial for your posture to sleep on your back. Can't sleep on my back at all. I get in the correct position with pillows under my leg and lower back but can't seem to fall asleep. I can lay up for around 2 hours and can't fall asleep at all. So I resorted to sleeping on the left side with a pillow to create hip neutrality. Is sleeping on back worse or better than sleeping on left side? And if it's better then how do I get myself to fall asleep on my back?
BOTB has the answers you need.

do yourself a favor and get yourself a knee pillow if you're a side sleeper, don't just stuff shit between your legs it'll fall off during your sleep.

it's a lot healthier for your back.

• +1