SLEEPING WITH FACEMASK+MSE

H

hopelessphoenix

π–‡π–”π–“π–Š π–˜π–™π–—π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–šπ–—π–Š >
Why does nobody talk about this? You can get an extra 8-12 hours of hard pulling if you sleep with the face mask attached to MSE. I am bringing this up because I myself getting MSE in a few weeks but I know I won’t be able to wear the mask during the day for more than 6 hours everyday. From what I have seen people only talk about wearing it during the day?
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SLEEP WITH IT ON OR WILL I CUCK MYSELF??

We’re people not already doing this?

I wouldnt trust wearing an alibaba redlight mask while im not conscious tbh

We’re people not already doing this?
The only problems I can think of with trying to sleep with it on are 1) Rolling over and possibly breaking it 2) Moving around while I sleep and one side of the rubber bands displacing ,leading to the forces only applying to one side of the maxilla (this sounds like it could cuck you pretty hard)

Even if it doesn't help face gains, you should wear a weighted face mask. Helps your eyes feel relaxed and personally helps me sleep faster and have less disturbances throughout the night, leading to higher quality overall sleep ------> better health

What is a weighted facemask? I’m talking about a MSE mask like this.
58F92FA8 4C40 4BC2 95C1 431F4607CF60

What is a weighted facemask? I’m talking about a MSE mask like this. View attachment 448340

Oh lol. Beats me. Not trying to be rude, but that seems kind of extreme. All these theoretical gains are so small and marginal that in the long term, they don't matter in a meaningful way. Think of it like this: if you have a gf (or will in the future), do you really want to sleep with her every night with that thing on your face? Probably not.

Last edited:
lol cuz it’s hard to get mse in the first place
Even if it doesn't help face gains, you should wear a weighted face mask. Helps your eyes feel relaxed and personally helps me sleep faster and have less disturbances throughout the night, leading to higher quality overall sleep ------> better health
I wouldnt trust wearing an alibaba redlight mask while im not conscious tbh
Face mask, a maxillary protraction headgear

Oh lol. Beats me. Not trying to be rude, but that seems kind of extreme. All these theoretical gains are so small and marginal that in the long term, they don't matter in a meaningful way. Think of it like this: if you have a gf (or will in the future), do you really want to sleep with her every night with that thing on your face? Probably not.
They aren’t purely theoretical, face masks in orthodontics have been used to retract faces for a very long time... only now are the orthodontists realizing that they can protract the maxilla a few mm ( millimeters may seem small, but in the face it can make quite a difference) just like they retracted it for decades before now. As for the practicality part of your observation, I don’t have a girlfriend and I’m at home for college for another year before I go to university so I’m my case I’ll be able to use every night I don’t have a girl in my bed which will obviously be the majority of the time I have left living here.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateAesthetics
They aren’t purely theoretical, face masks in orthodontics have been used to retract faces for a very long time... only now are the orthodontists realizing that they can protract the maxilla a few mm ( millimeters may seem small, but in the face it can make quite a difference) just like they retracted it for decades before now. As for the practicality part of your observation, I don’t have a girlfriend and I’m at home for college for another year before I go to university so I’m my case I’ll be able to use every night I don’t have a girl in my bed which will obviously be the majority of the time I have left living here.

If you think it will help, go for it. Especially since you are single rn