Sleepmaxing?

Deleted member 22611

Deleted member 22611

descent
Just got back into wageslavery for short term. Conditions are alright enough, but I can sleep 7 or 6 hours only on the days that I work (5 days a week) if I want to do all of my activities without skipping out on anything. What are some tips for making most out of sleep?

Good guide..

Idk I sleep 9-10h a day

fwiw if i sleep 8 or more hours regularly, i feel like a god

that means if i sleep 7 or less, i don’t. with very real consequences, as you are finding out

i’ve been sleep deprived for a long time and it’s not worth it. in fact, i’m sleep deprived right now

some tips:
  • have a set wind down time, and a strict bedtime. control lighting; blue light suppresses melatonin, but you should know from science class that white light contains all of the colors of the rainbow
  • therefore, you will need color shift on your devices at night. modern apple, android, and windows all are capable. some people even use amber tinted glasses
  • you can use pink noise machines or songs/ videos. be aware many devices are cheaply made these days and can introduce distracting noises in the sound. they coast off of their previous good reviews; as recently as some years ago they were better. ty globalization
  • earplugs are double edged but can be used; they interfere slightly with breathing. the difference with oxygen over many hours is noticeable. be careful not to mash earplugs into your ears
  • control dust, air quality, itch, temperature. find out what kind of bed, blankets, and pillows you prefer
  • think about the neighborhood schedule when you’re picking where to work and where to live - where are there trucks, when are there parties, when are the lawns are mowed (in america no boomer does this himself, with the consequences that companies setup batches to mow all day
  • finally, don’t eat too late. don’t eat diuretic foods. don’t drink too much. exercise at least several times during the week but not too late. don’t stress

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero and Deleted member 22611