aryans mog
Sleepmaxxing Guide: The easiest way to looksmaxx
Table Of Contents
  • Intro
  • Importance of good sleep
  • Ways to maximise your sleeping time
  • Conclusion
Introduction
Some people knows, some don't but I already made a thread but deleted all of the content:lul: I'm gonna be careful with this one

Importance of good sleep
There are so many ways to looksmaxx, but sleeping right is the easiest and most achievable way. Starting looksmaxxing by anything else is useless. So sleep, an often underestimated way is the first thing to do and is non negociable. There are ofc many health benefits but also a lot of looksmaxxing benefits like; better skin by decreasing acne risks and increasing skin healing, lighter eye sclera: a major looksmaxxing factor as a light eye sclera is a really noticable health indicator, health grow as you can only get taller in your sleep, weightloss because of the actula hours without food you spend + of the cortisol glands (or whatever sht that is), better skull and bone devloppment and ofc less eyebags appearance.

Ways to maximise your sleeping time
Increasing the quality of sleep
  • Dark room: Just make your room as dark as possible, close the door, the windows as much as possible. The room just need to be as close as pitch black.
  • Ear plugs: You can find really really cheap ones or even free. Ofc if you live alone then it's useless but sleeping in a calm and noiseless environment is goated. As your brain needs to go into full rest mode, having an environment full of noise would make your brain unconsciously works.
  • Sleep mask: IF you have money to spend then you can consider getting one made of silk. Just choose a black one. The cheap one are sufficient too. The sleepmask adds onto the "darkness of the room"factor. Just make sure to adjust tight but not too tight to your face. You don't want it getting lost or making indent into your face
  • Cold room: Around 2h before sleeping open the windows as much as possible. Ant let it open the full night. Please don't be a pssy "iM gOnNa gEt CoLd", You can recognise a chad who sleeps with his windows open from miles away. And ofc you can keep your blanket...
  • Mouth tape: Don't buy the expensive one or the types of mouth tapes that K. Shami would recommand you to buy jfl. You can use "sparadra" those are like scotch but that are actually designed for your skin. Just put a little piece on your mouth ins mewing positions.
  • Blue light stopper filter: Add one to every devices you own. Adjust it to appear around 7PM.
  • Blue light stopper glasses (BONUS): Only and only if you have money to spend buy some. I'm pretty sure there are some that cost around 30 bucks on Amazon, not sure of the quality tho.
  • Red leds: Please don't buy them. This only applies to people that bought thos band like leds that were trendy on tiktok(considering me), the one sticked up the walls. So if you still have them around 2h before sleeping put them in red or dark orange if you are a pssy disturbed buy red lights. Ofc turn them off when sleeping. The red light stimule the production of melatonin that make you sleepy.
  • SLEEP ON YOUR BACK: JUST FORCE YOURSELF PLEASE.

Conclusion
Insomnia is sht, stop it and go to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real