Sliding genioplasty prices?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How much do these actually end up going for on average in a first world country? Has anyone had it done?

I have seen two surgeons do it, one for 8k and one for 10k. Where are the People who perform it for that low? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Lol 8k dollars for a fking sliding genio??? Never, in the first world i would pay max 3k dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Lol 8k dollars for a fking sliding genio??? Never, in the first world i would pay max 3k dollars

Who the fuck in first world does sliding genio for max 3k dollars lol. Realself put sliding genio at average price 8k

Who the fuck in first world does sliding genio for max 3k dollars lol. Realself put sliding genio at average price 8k

This shit is overinflated as fk.

3.25k euro in The Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

• +1
Fuck. There is hope for Netherlandscels. Its expensive in Sweden. A chin implant here costs 4k jfl

I think if you have the money for it you should always go for a top surgeon when it is inregards to osteotomy. I have been following your posts @honkhonkpatna seems like we both have the same problem. Not that I have actually seen pictures of cephs of you. In my opinion I would rather pay extra for the extra for a good doctor than try to cut corners.

You should be able to get it done for substantially less than 100k sek which is like 1/3rd of a years salary on average in Sweden = super worth.

I think if you have the money for it you should always go for a top surgeon when it is inregards to osteotomy. I have been following your posts @honkhonkpatna seems like we both have the same problem. Not that I have actually seen pictures of cephs of you. In my opinion I would rather pay extra for the extra for a good doctor than try to cut corners.

You should be able to get it done for substantially less than 100k sek which is like 1/3rd of a years salary on average in Sweden = super worth.

What same problem?

3-5k from a competent local oral surgeon, up to 10k+ from big name docs in LA or NYC who pay 100k/month rent for their office

• +1
Europe is manlent equivalent of continents.