slight cringe story from when i was 17

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

some of u wont believe this because everything is tales but oh well

so i was walking down the street in denver right, with my hood up. hadnt even showered, wasnt even trying to get attention yet when i walekd past a restraunt 4 random ass women came up to me and swarmed me and started talking to me then said "hey can we take a pic of you kissing our friend so we can send it to her ex?"

i shit u not, i know this sounds fake but it happened :lul:

so ofc i said yes, kinda sparingly, then they took the picture and the girl kissed me on the cheek

then they were like "wait, how old are you?" (they were like at least 22 years old)

i was like, "uh... 17" and they were omg thats so embarassing guys lets go find a new guy :feelswhy:

i wrote about it bragging to my facebook friends when i got home like the schitzo i was

there was multiple times when i got female interest from overaged girls but cucked myself due to being underaged and also being a moral cuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16369, latincell95 and 1 other person
How tall are you

No offense but they would probably do the same with some other random guy if he walked by instead of you.. given why they were doing it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 19157
Those were some retarded ass Becky's then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
No offense but they would probably do the same with some other random guy if he walked by instead of you.. given why they were doing it
bluepilled if you think they would choose any random guy for their friend to kiss and take a picture with

not sure if blue pill or just cope

They were retarded

some of u wont believe this because everything is tales but oh well

so i was walking down the street in denver right, with my hood up. hadnt even showered, wasnt even trying to get attention yet when i walekd past a restraunt 4 random ass women came up to me and swarmed me and started talking to me then said "hey can we take a pic of you kissing our friend so we can send it to her ex?"

i shit u not, i know this sounds fake but it happened :lul:

so ofc i said yes, kinda sparingly, then they took the picture and the girl kissed me on the cheek

then they were like "wait, how old are you?" (they were like at least 22 years old)

i was like, "uh... 17" and they were omg thats so embarassing guys lets go find a new guy :feelswhy:

i wrote about it bragging to my facebook friends when i got home like the schitzo i was

there was multiple times when i got female interest from overaged girls but cucked myself due to being underaged and also being a moral cuck
Don’t worry bro. I’m a lot more embarrassing

• So Sad
I mean they were retarded for running away

• +1
*nvm*

Last edited:
I mean they were retarded for running away
ah i see

i thought u meant for the action, indeed though but they didnt wanna catch i case i guess. the girl liked me her friends were the ones who got spooked

did they show u the pic

• +1
you should have said no bruh and just give her your number, you would come out clean in that situation

• Woah
did they show u the pic
no, wish i looked at it

i hard smiled like a cuck though i shouldve sucked in my cheeks and squinted

you should have said no bruh and just give her your number, you would come out clean in that situation
i was young and dumb as hell, i cucked myself at a concert too when a cute skinny blonde girl came up to me at a mac miller concert to smoke with me and then we ended up kissing but my dad was right next to me and i was 17 sp i just distanced myself

couldve easily fucked but i was with my dad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
i was young and dumb as hell, i cucked myself at a concert too when a cute skinny blonde girl came up to me at a mac miller concert to smoke with me and then we ended up kissing but my dad was right next to me and i was 17 sp i just distanced myself

couldve easily fucked but i was with my dad
Well you were 17 that explains it’s than
I think it’s better to have this kind of experiences when you are younger cuz you learn faster from them

• Woah
Well you were 17 that explains it’s than
I think it’s better to have this kind of experiences when you are younger cuz you learn faster from them
yer, last women who flirted with me on the plane i made sure to take home the bag and fucc her

now i just need to start going outside and stop isolating myself in my room like an autistic retarded sperg

• Love it
yer, last women who flirted with me on the plane i made sure to take home the bag and fucc her

now i just need to start going outside and stop isolating myself in my room like an autistic retarded sperg
You need to surround yourself with some ppl that have the same ambitions and goals in life. Don’t fucking waste your youth nerfing yourself in your room

• +1
You need to surround yourself with some ppl that have the same ambitions and goals in life. Don’t fucking waste your youth nerfing yourself in your room
eaesier said than done

im not good at making friends, and im very introverted and closed off

• So Sad
Tales from Atlanta sewage system

• Hmm...