Slimmer nose naturally?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Can I get a slimmer nose with losing weight or even facial exercises?

Can I get a slimmer nose with losing weight or even facial exercises?

It will reduce in size by a bit but not significant to show any difference because the face will reduce it too

U can’t reduce the bone obviously but u can make the tip smaller or a different shape wit exercises

Your nose might actually look bigger in relation to your thinner face from weight loss.
Get rhino tbh

Losing weight and chewing mastic gum (adds width to face) really helped me, but not enough. I'm working on creating a product that makes my nose appear slimmer but I can't get a concept that wont block my airway. If I don't succeed with a design I will just makeup-fraud or do some retarded bone shit.

When my mom was younger she always pinched her nose for long periods of time and she said it worked but maybe google some shit for facial exercises. I know some for sure are legit and from studying facial anatomy I know its possible.

Losing weight and chewing mastic gum (adds width to face) really helped me, but not enough. I'm working on creating a product that makes my nose appear slimmer but I can't get a concept that wont block my airway. If I don't succeed with a design I will just makeup-fraud or do some retarded bone shit.

When my mom was younger she always pinched her nose for long periods of time and she said it worked but maybe google some shit for facial exercises. I know some for sure are legit and from studying facial anatomy I know its possible.

Good to hear
Which exercise for example?