Slit your wrist if you think short hair is better

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
If you think short hair is ideal, you need to have your eyeballs picked out, your organs cut out and fed to pigs and you deserve to be burned alive. How fucking retarded can you be to actually think most men look good with that.

Most men have shit skull shapes or big occiputs like me so you'll look like a wimp and a gay alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4310 and 6 others
This nigga got PTSD from a bad haircut lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16444, Deleted member 2846, Humans_Are_Robots and 15 others
giphy.gif

This nigga got PTSD from a bad haircut lmao
Yeah I do. I look like a peanut currently and everyone seems to look at me weirdly. I have to work a the supermarket in an hour and I have nothing but shame

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProjectAscension, Barbarossa_ and TsarTsar444
Nd 0 or it's over

Bald masterrace

Seriously I cringe so hard when I see young subhumans with skin fades in my neighbourhood.

But as already mentioned here, the Blackpill/lookmax shouldn't be promoted, let high iq people assume it. Normies should rot in the bubble.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah I do. I look like a peanut currently and everyone seems to look at me weirdly. I have to work a the supermarket in an hour and I have nothing but shame
Over for wage cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i have brachy skull but i hate short hair.. it looks super generic

• +1
Every single girl has told me thay i look much better with short-medium hair tbh, long hair like models is very hard to pull of because they have their own personal stylists that does their hair every morning for one hour. But then again i have a wide face so maybe thats why it works for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, middayshowers and Deleted member 2486
Every single girl has told me thay i look much better with short-medium hair tbh, long hair like models is very hard to pull of because they have their own personal stylists that does their hair every morning for one hour. But then again i have a wide face so maybe thats why it works for me
shorter hairstyles = u hate how u look but girls like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I've never heard girls say that. If anything they like hair cause they wanna rub their hands in it etc

Just be cuckfident bro hair doesn't matter

• +1
Im waiting to train my neck so it's very thick so i can think about cutting my hair short again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
If you think short hair is ideal, you need to have your eyeballs picked out, your organs cut out and fed to pigs and you deserve to be burned alive. How fucking retarded can you be to actually think most men look good with that.

Most men have shit skull shapes or big occiputs like me so you'll look like a wimp and a gay alien
It's all about the hairline

• +1
My hair is too shit to keep it medium/long

Wear a beanie and say you converted to Hindu.

• JFL
I've never heard girls say that. If anything they like hair cause they wanna rub their hands in it etc
its abt the hairline

what chris hemsworth had in thor ragnarok is pretty optimal length

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
all the guys shit short hair have bad shaped or peanut skulls

this tells me something 🤡

i look better with short hair tho

What would you do if you started balding slowly?
if its slow then cope with dermaroller and maybe try topical GHK cu or injectable even if topical doesnt work

if it fast then fin and take the risks

if its slow then cope with dermaroller and maybe try topical GHK cu or injectable even if topical doesnt work

if it fast then fin and take the risks
You would seriously take the risk of fin? I thought you weren't that type of guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 656
I would already have hair length to my shoulder if my hair wasn't shit. It's legit dry af, frizzy and has a weird texture.

So now I cope with short sides and medium top.

You would seriously take the risk of fin? I thought you weren't that type of guy
nobody is that type of guy till you get to the point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
nobody is that type of guy till you get to the point
Post finasteride syndrome is basically suicide, it's a huge risk. You are like 6'7, shaving it all of won't hurt you almost at all tbh

• Love it
Post finasteride syndrome is basically suicide, it's a huge risk. You are like 6'7, shaving it all of won't hurt you almost at all tbh
When is that post-finasteride syndrome about to hit? I have been on it for 3-4 years, my cousin for 10+ years, my dad for over 20+ years and neither of them have gotten any sides. If my dick will get limp at 50+ i really don't give a shit lmao

the thing is. right now im coping if it happens then i wont take fin

but also its a huge psychological thing. just imagine. you've been reading all this BP stuff about how balding is death sentence and how balding is the end of the world. you may believe it, or not as much and think its over-exaggerated etc, it doesnt matter

but when you get to the point where you see yourself balding in the mirror as a young men, having all these BP content in your head, quite LITERALLY the survival instincts will kick in bcuz you will associate yourself as sexual failure without genetic line. even if when you werent as norwooding and you thought you'll be able to deal with it, the moment you reach a point your brain will start screaming and all your standards and beliefs will mean nothing

but also often at this point its kinda "late" for a lot of people, so they need HTs, but HTs on average dont look the same as normal hair, their direction and density just looks scuffed, so by you choosing to hold your pride and taking fin too late you caused permanent damage to your looks potential

the smart and extremely hard decision is to start taking finasteride in time. its medium risk - high reward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4310

but also its a huge psychological thing. just imagine. you've been reading all this BP stuff about how balding is death sentence and how balding is the end of the world. you may believe it, or not as much and think its over-exaggerated etc, it doesnt matter

but when you get to the point where you see yourself balding in the mirror as a young men, having all these BP content in your head, quite LITERALLY the survival instincts will kick in bcuz you will associate yourself as sexual failure without genetic line. even if when you werent as norwooding and you thought you'll be able to deal with it, the moment you reach a point your brain will start screaming and all your standards and beliefs will mean nothing

but also often at this point its kinda "late" for a lot of people, so they need HTs, but HTs on average dont look the same as normal hair, their direction and density just looks scuffed, so by you choosing to hold your pride and taking fin too late you caused permanent damage to your looks potential

the smart and extremely hard decision is to start taking finasteride in time. its medium risk - high reward
Why isn't there some cure for balding. Hasn't there been something tested that has passed first trials that basically cures balding? There was a post about it

• Love it
Why isn't there some cure for balding. Hasn't there been something tested that has passed first trials that basically cures balding? There was a post about it
yes there is sm04554 but its in some genetic trial testing, but the thing is..

if there is some legit cure to balding that is without side effects, its gonna be likely VERY expensive due to the laws of economics. theres literally billions of men affected by it, just imagine how many of them would want the cure. this is EXTREME demand therefore the price will be likely set accordingly to reap big money. by these things having "side effects" is the reason they're affordable to normal people, because the "risk" itself is how you pay by not paying too much for it

• +1
yes there is sm04554 but its in some genetic trial testing, but the thing is..

if there is some legit cure to balding that is without side effects, its gonna be likely VERY expensive due to the laws of economics. theres literally billions of men affected by it, just imagine how many of them would want the cure. this is EXTREME demand therefore the price will be likely set accordingly to reap big money. by these things having "side effects" is the reason they're affordable to normal people, because the "risk" itself is how you pay by not paying too much for it
It maybe expensive, but i don't think it would be considerably, balding is worth every single penny tbh, would rather live in my car then go bald

• Love it
It maybe expensive, but i don't think it would be considerably, balding is worth every single penny tbh, would rather live in my car then go bald
yeah i didnt say its not worth it. i just said it's not a "real solution", because due to extreme demand the price will likely be set to the point where most people can't afford it. so most people's balding solution is not solved, even by a "real solution". the price may go down after years and years, but in the beginning its likely going to be insanely expensive so the people that are affected by it NOW or in the near future arent going to be afford it IN TIME and by the time they could, they won't care about it

you need to grow balls and take finasteride if you want your hair. nothing is for free in life, you have to play russian roulette

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
yeah i didnt say its not worth it. i just said it's not a "real solution", because due to extreme demand the price will likely be set to the point where most people can't afford it. so most people's balding solution is not solved, even by a "real solution". the price may go down after years and years, but in the beginning its likely going to be insanely expensive so the people that are affected by it NOW or in the near future arent going to be afford it IN TIME and by the time they could, they won't care about it

you need to grow balls and take finasteride if you want your hair. nothing is for free in life, you have to play russian roulette
Can't you just cope with hair transplants for 3k in Turkey without fin if the balding is not fast and basically do few HT every 4-5 years

• Love it
I am currently running unkempt savage hobo game to scare off the cats that pass my way to the gas station at 3 AM

Can't you just cope with hair transplants for 3k in Turkey without fin if the balding is not fast and basically do few HT every 4-5 years
yes. you can "cope" with it. but even then if you want legit HTs then you have to go to the best hair transplant surgeons who are more expensive and even that is not guarantee ur results will look good. you also dont know how quickly you'll bald and in what pattern

look at this shit. for every good result you see, you see a result like this. and this guy even claims to be hair transplant expert

I am currently running unkempt savage hobo game to scare off the cats that pass my way to the gas station at 3 AM

5:26 when I encounter a hooker on one of my nightly strides

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yes. you can "cope" with it. but even then if you want legit HTs then you have to go to the best hair transplant surgeons who are more expensive and even that is not guarantee ur results will look good. you also dont know how quickly you'll bald and in what pattern

look at this shit. for every good result you see, you see a result like this. and this guy even claims to be hair transplant expert

I'm terrified of going bald, life is cruel for guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
Guys are going to comment hair doesnt matter look at jeremy meeks the rock ect

I'm terrified of going bald, life is cruel for guys

Just live for 100 years until they reverse aging and you can be at your prime again

What about this? Shiuld i get it?

Downloadfile 31

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i look daft with long hair

but thats because im a boneless subhuman

This literally made me feel sick, it's just too damn cruel, imagine you've spent the better part of a decade looksmaxxing. Thousands of dollars spent on Products, surgeries etc but the norwood reaper knocks on your door just when you are fully looksmaxxed and renders everything you've done in the last years almost useless.

My maternal grandfather has a full head of hair in his 80's, my father is Norwood1.5/mature hairline in his 50's and my older brother is NW0 so I hope i'm safe. :feelswah::feelswah::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Deleted member 2486