Reactions: noobs
Is defezman still there?

Post his picture and see if he reacts
4196355 Picsart 24 06 16 03 57 59 699

Last edited:
where's the nigga with the fat rick ross avi? :ogre:

@BrendioEEE why do you suck at running servers
dude. Last 4 years you have not changed
Horrible and horrendous bait you rat bastard, and that's ironic considering my avi. Firstly, this "Revival" was not done under my orders or supervision, secondly, the only reason the server was active and running well to begin with was because of me keeping it that way.

It is merely at my whim and beck and call to make a server succeed, and preparation for the future and weeding out demonized users who target me, my server, and my friend group beforehand is necessary before a proper server revival. There's a soft-revival happening now, but not a serious one, and this soft-revival has already weeded out demons before the proper launch.

I am basically and literally Hitler, whenever a server I run or take care of in any way shape or form, it reaches peak quality and performance and activity, with hundreds or even thousands of active members, and then it is actively targeted by literal demonic entities who mass report it and attack it to the point where multiple of my accounts get banned, and in some cases, the server itself is destroyed by them just as Hitler needed the entire world to fight back against his pristine, holy, and just nation that was better than everyone else in order to defeat him, it requires the most heinous and demonic mass attacks typically by a low IQ BBC somali rimming addicted female and her goons to destroy my servers.

So do not try and rewrite history or narratives about what actually happens to me or my servers, because that is literally demonized and of The Devil to do such a thing, because you are basically being a pawn for the same demons who cause problems in the first place, and I will label you permanently as such if any attempts like this are made in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Goth
Horrible and horrendous bait you rat bastard, and that's ironic considering my avi. Firstly, this "Revival" was not done under my orders or supervision, secondly, the only reason the server was active and running well to begin with was because of me keeping it that way.

It is merely at my whim and beck and call to make a server succeed, and preparation for the future and weeding out demonized users who target me, my server, and my friend group beforehand is necessary before a proper server revival. There's a soft-revival happening now, but not a serious one, and this soft-revival has already weeded out demons before the proper launch.

I am basically and literally Hitler, whenever a server I run or take care of in any way shape or form, it reaches peak quality and performance and activity, with hundreds or even thousands of active members, and then it is actively targeted by literal demonic entities who mass report it and attack it to the point where multiple of my accounts get banned, and in some cases, the server itself is destroyed by them just as Hitler needed the entire world to fight back against his pristine, holy, and just nation that was better than everyone else in order to defeat him, it requires the most heinous and demonic mass attacks typically by a low IQ BBC somali rimming addicted female and her goons to destroy my servers.

So do not try and rewrite history or narratives about what actually happens to me or my servers, because that is literally demonized and of The Devil to do such a thing, because you are basically being a pawn for the same demons who cause problems in the first place, and I will label you permanently as such if any attempts like this are made in the future.
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I am basically and literally Hitler
This sums up your stupidity, and anything else I have to say.

Your server is a fucking shit pile mate. You just post gore in it, and call it a day.
Why do you surround yourself with such negativity. First it was the Degeneracy Megathread, then it's the gore Discord servers. You aren't tough for watching that
You aren't cool

You remind me of that one Femcel

"look at me guys, I'm quirky"
"I am a tough, macho, scary guy, because I watch gore"
"respect me, I need your attention" :feelswah:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

very cringe :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, ElTruecel and Outerz14
This sums up your stupidity, and anything else I have to say.

Your server is a fucking shit pile mate. You just post gore in it, and call it a day.
Why do you surround yourself with such negativity. First it was the Degeneracy Megathread, then it's the gore Discord servers. You aren't tough for watching that
You aren't cool

You remind me of that one Femcel

"look at me guys, I'm quirky"
"I am a tough, macho, scary guy, because I watch gore"
"respect me, I need your attention" :feelswah:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

very cringe :feelswhat:

Unreadable tranny babble, possibly one of the lowest IQ posts I have ever seen. Kys faggot, you pathetic worm, you can't even comprehend reality.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Unreadable tranny babble, possibly one of the lowest IQ posts I have ever seen. Kys faggot, you pathetic worm, you can't even comprehend reality.
Just a generic reply. Can be used against any post.
Nothing specific to what I said, because we both know I'm right.

Imagine trying so hard to spread it to others, as a way to gain respect.. to chase validation.
What a needy rat you are!

Nobody fears you.
Nobody respects you.
The minority that do are low-class fags like you anyways.
Get off your high horse, you're a nobody. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Just a generic reply. Can be used against any post.
Nothing specific to what I said, because we both know I'm right.

Imagine trying so hard to spread it to others, as a way to gain respect.. to chase validation.
What a needy rat you are!

Nobody fears you.
Nobody respects you.
The minority that do are low-class fags like you anyways.
Get off your high horse, you're a nobody. :feelskek:
You literally just lied throughout your entire post, there's nothing to address, everything you said was a lie, you are LITERALLY demonized, genuinely I hope you die, like I genuinely mean that because of how evil you are, evil people like you deserve to be tortured to death for a month before they finally pass away for lying this much.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and greycel
You literally just lied throughout your entire post, there's nothing to address, everything you said was a lie, you are LITERALLY demonized, genuinely I hope you die, like I genuinely mean that because of how evil you are, evil people like you deserve to be tortured to death for a month before they finally pass away for lying this much.
JFL
I can't take this seriously bro

On a real tho, you should stop sending those degeneracy stuff to people. It's got a terrible effect man.
It rots their mind.

You should cleanse the mind. Keep it pure. Your quality of life will be better.
Why are you purposefully making your life worse than what it could be?
Why are you trying to make other people's QoL worse than what it could be?

I hope you stop doing that man. It's not fruitful, if you think deeply about it
It doesn't just not make your life better, it in fact makes it worse

JFL
I can't take this seriously bro

On a real tho, you should stop sending those degeneracy stuff to people. It's got a terrible effect man.
It rots their mind.

You should cleanse the mind. Keep it pure. Your quality of life will be better.
Why are you purposefully making your life worse than what it could be?
Why are you trying to make other people's QoL worse than what it could be?

I hope you stop doing that man. It's not fruitful, if you think deeply about it
It doesn't just not make your life better, it in fact makes it worse

Finally! My life has been so empty without a place to see forum user's dick pics!