Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 5'7 zoomer and jisko32
so why did you say its a failo
idk
if ur talking abt a avr man its a failo
but as long as ur browridge is showing its not that bad

idk
if ur talking abt a avr man its a failo
but as long as ur browridge is showing its not that bad
how do you know the average man doesn't have a sloped forehead due to brow ridge presence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Irrelevant,you should have long hair and a middle part so it shouldn’t be too noticable anyways

Irrelevant,you should have long hair and a middle part so it shouldn’t be too noticable anyways
Obviously I'm not talking about foreheads that are slanted to the point that it becomes obvious even from the front profile.

I am talking about the side profile, something like this:

Even Steph Allens mogs you

Obviously I'm not talking about foreheads that are slanted to the point that it becomes obvious even from the front profile.

I am talking about the side profile, something like this:

View attachment 2977948
Failo but as I said not even to hide it but you should have long hair anyway to fraud skill/look better

Failo but as I said not even to hide it but you should have long hair anyway to fraud skill/look better
Failo? Maybe it's a bad pic, like asking if 6'4 is a good height and showing a very ugly 6'4 guy, it wouldn't mean that it's a failo.

Failo? Maybe it's a bad pic, like asking if 6'4 is a good height and showing a very ugly 6'4 guy, it wouldn't mean that it's a failo.
Just depends on your hairstyle tbh

Just depends on your hairstyle tbh
Side profile is kinda male gaze tbh, sometimes it makes you look uglier than you are which is basically frauding your true attractiveness

pics in general tbh

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Side profile is kinda male gaze tbh, sometimes it makes you look uglier than you are which is basically frauding your true attractiveness

pics in general tbh
Yes I aggre as long as your chin isn’t recessed side profile is fully cope it means nothing having a good side don’t mean shit if your front is bad it’s like 80 percent front profile

Its a halo its masc and sign of high T

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and |Daddy_Zygos|
Yes I aggre as long as your chin isn’t recessed side profile is fully cope it means nothing having a good side don’t mean shit if your front is bad it’s like 80 percent front profile
dont get me wrong, o pry is 6.5+ psl, but due to his overbite his side profile would look shit compared to a bunch of other chads like chico who dont have an overbite:

I don't think any woman is looking at a forehead unless it looks abnormally large or deformed
fair enough, these are very minimal traits nowhere near close to things like eyes/voice let alone face and height

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and leanmaxx74
dont get me wrong, o pry is 6.5+ psl, but due to his overbite his side profile would look shit compared to a bunch of other chads like chico who dont have an overbite:

View attachment 2977970
It’s weird tho bc I’ve seen fixing an overbite descend some people i think fixing it can make your mouth look less forward grown and kind of sunken

It’s weird tho bc I’ve seen fixing an overbite descend some people i think fixing it can make your mouth look less forward grown and kind of sunken
Because when people think of overbite they think of it along with other ugly features, since that's what you get when you google "overbite":

Personally, I think the best way to judge whether something like an "overbite" is actually a failo is to look at some guy who is considered very good looking and see how much that affects them, like o pry.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74