Sloped forhead is NOT ideal - response to thread

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
This thread is a response to this one: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-people-here-think-sloped-forehead-is-ideal.362302/

For some reason everyone here is memeing OP @Phoenix but i just want to tell you that youre entirely correct & explain to people reading that thread why everyone in there is wrong.

Like this guy, posting a pic of gandy (who has a large browridge in the first place) that has significant head tilt.

Or this guy, as if he was implying that the guy on the left has a sloped forhead? lmao in what world is that sloped. Huge browridge means sloped forhead? JFL

"muh dismorphic traits"

You mirin this psl 8 giga-dismorhpic male model? JFL @ you
It's as if more dismorphic didnt always equal better looking...

Bad shape of forhead is easily known by hairline shape - it would be tough, or impossible to create an aesthetic square hairline on a sloped and rounded forhead.

Sloped forhead is an ethnic trait, having an angular, broad, non sloped forhead is important for having "european look".
Forhead size (and its relation to bizygo, bigonial and chin/mouth width) is unironically key to (eurocentric) good looks which most people overlook.

But there really isnt any way to fix it, [ISPOILER](and forhead implants are not a good idea due to multitude of reasons)[/ISPOILER] - because essentiely sloped forhead is just a part of a much larger and more important concept, which is your skull-shape.

Why cant be negroes considered to be truly forward grown in the PSL sense? Because their forward growth is only in one part of the face, just the mouth/maxilla area. This makes them look like monkeys/dogs.

True forward growth means everything, the whole face is forward grown - starting with the forhead.

Another gigantic reason why sloped, round forhead is bad is that it will ruin the face shape - an angular, non sloped forhead plays a major role in having a rectangular face shape - something entirely necessary for any type of good looks for a male.

I guess this entire debate/circlejerk comes form a simple misunderstanding - difference between a sloped forhead and a recessed forhead.

People probably imagine this under "non-sloped forhead"

[ISPOILER](but, you know, this guy could ascend really hard with a browridge implant + more forward growth in maxilla)
his cranium seems to be a bit too big/tall, but you get my point[/ISPOILER]

tagging people from that thread
@weallburninhell
@Cain
@StrangerDanger
@orange

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20679, thecel and 2 others
? Both those first examples have sloped forehead, atleast thats what sloped implies and doesn't need to be the extreme case with acromegaly. O'Pry has a large browridge but his forehead is straight

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque, Deleted member 14563, thecel and 9 others
1623785587150-png.1180360

Or this guy, as if he was implying that the guy on the left has a sloped forhead? lmao in what world is that sloped. Huge browridge means sloped forhead? JFL
In what world is this NOT sloped?

Reiss-Menswear-Spring-Summer-2015-00.jpg

They browridge obviously plays a role on the sloped appearance, but it is not entirely due to it.

Sloped forhead is an ethnic trait, having an angular, broad, non sloped forhead is important for having "european look".
The "european look":

c2ceeb50564d7773907aec8deb3a9f15.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20679, It'snotover and 7 others
Ideal skull for a man (on the right, obviously):

D6z66TVW0AAP Dw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and Mongrelcel
yeah they just mean a forward grown, or better said properly developed forehead.

extremely sloped jew foreheads or flat ones are obviously terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, terrorblade and 4 others
Sloped

Vertical

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
This thread is a response to this one: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-people-here-think-sloped-forehead-is-ideal.362302/

For some reason everyone here is memeing OP @Phoenix but i just want to tell you that youre entirely correct & explain to people reading that thread why everyone in there is wrong.

View attachment 1180363
Like this guy, posting a pic of gandy (who has a large browridge in the first place) that has significant head tilt.

View attachment 1180360

View attachment 1180367
"muh dismorphic traits"
View attachment 1180370

Bad shape of forhead is easily known by hairline shape - it would be tough, or impossible to create an aesthetic square hairline on a sloped and rounded forhead.

Forhead size (and its relation to bizygo, bigonial and chin/mouth width) is unironically key to (eurocentric) good looks which most people overlook.

But there really isnt any way to fix it, [ISPOILER](and forhead implants are not a good idea due to multitude of reasons)[/ISPOILER] - because essentiely sloped forhead is just a part of a much larger and more important concept, which is your skull-shape.

Why cant be negroes considered to be truly forward grown in the PSL sense? Because their forward growth is only in one part of the face, just the mouth/maxilla area. This makes them look like monkeys/dogs.

True forward growth means everything, the whole face is forward grown - starting with the forhead.

Another gigantic reason why sloped, round forhead is bad is that it will ruin the face shape - an angular, non sloped forhead plays a major role in having a rectangular face shape - something entirely necessary for any type of good looks for a male.

I guess this entire debate/circlejerk comes form a simple misunderstanding - difference between a sloped forhead and a recessed forhead.

View attachment 1180394
[ISPOILER](but, you know, this guy could ascend really hard with a browridge implant + more forward growth in maxilla)

@weallburninhell
@Cain
@StrangerDanger
@orange
Op is a undimorphic Twink coping with his vertical forhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Leonardo Roque, AscendingHero and 9 others
You fucking abused faggot, i was coping with my bitch ass sloped forehead with that thread :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
who is this mogger?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sloped forehead isn’t caused by a small frontal bone or head lacking in forward growth.

It’s caused by prominent glabella and weaker/missing frontal eminences.

Vertical forehead is caused by weak glabella and prominent frontal eminences.

Dicaprio, for example, has a large, forward grown frontal bone but still noticeably sloped forehead:

Margot Robbie has a small frontal bone but almost completely vertical forehead:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger

View attachment 1180363

View attachment 1180360

View attachment 1180367
"muh dismorphic traits"
View attachment 1180370

View attachment 1180394

@weallburninhell
@Cain
@StrangerDanger
@orange
https://aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/p/the-profile-view.html this vlog explain things, your forehead tilt is corelated to ur over all skull tilt (maxilla, mandible etc) thats why gandy have very good maxilla projection even with hooked nose. Slope forehead is also correlated to being impulsive (http://craniofacialpsychology.com/l...cion-con-la-inclinacion-de-la-frente/?lang=en) its proven fact that people with slope forehead have higher chance to be a rekkles driver, and being impulsive in correlated to testosterone in the womb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mongrelcel and StrangerDanger
Dn rd bro

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Acromegaly_Chad and Mongrelcel
Adhdriddenessays.me

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
yes it is not ideal i need implants

• +1
mine is sloped asf, makes me look low iq needs implants or someshit

• +1
Slight slope is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mongrelcel
https://aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/p/the-profile-view.html this vlog explain things, your forehead tilt is corelated to ur over all skull tilt (maxilla, mandible etc) thats why gandy have very good maxilla projection even with hooked nose. Slope forehead is also correlated to being impulsive (http://craniofacialpsychology.com/l...cion-con-la-inclinacion-de-la-frente/?lang=en) its proven fact that people with slope forehead have higher chance to be a rekkles driver, and being impulsive in correlated to testosterone in the womb
Sloped forehead isn’t caused by a small frontal bone or head lacking in forward growth.

It’s caused by prominent glabella and weaker/missing frontal eminences.

Vertical forehead is caused by weak glabella and prominent frontal eminences.

Dicaprio, for example, has a large, forward grown frontal bone but still noticeably sloped forehead:

View attachment 1180668
Margot Robbie has a small frontal bone but almost completely vertical forehead:

I have a sloped forehead and dogshit maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and UglyGod360
Bruh, I'm starting to think ur retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I don’t know what this is supposed to prove.
"your forehead tilt is corelated to ur over all skull tilt (maxilla, mandible etc) thats why gandy have very good maxilla projection even with hooked nose."

"your forehead tilt is corelated to ur over all skull tilt (maxilla, mandible etc) thats why gandy have very good maxilla projection even with hooked nose."
No reason to think that’s true.

Gandy’s maxilla is not any more “forward grown” than the average person.

His nose looks “hooked” mainly due to prominent nasal bridge. Not at all related to his “skull tilt”.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Given that there are people with sloped foreheads who look worse morphed to straight foreheads, and vice versa, I would say that it’s probably more complex and part of “harmony”. Sloped is ideal for some and straight is ideal for others. It probably has something to do with pheno

my forehead is sloped but when I try to photoshop it straight it looks weird. Probably because I have that Jason Momoa sort of forehead where a lot of the slope comes from a giant brow ridge. I like my forehead tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
muh dismorphic traits"
1623785777571-png.1180370

Are you kidding? Yes I'm 'mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Danish_Retard

View attachment 1180363

View attachment 1180360

View attachment 1180367
"muh dismorphic traits"
View attachment 1180370

View attachment 1180394

@weallburninhell
@Cain
@StrangerDanger
@orange
Damn Gandy looks like a damn elf from the side profile.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
high iq thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel and johncruz12345
Ya

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and sandcelmuttcel