i love it almost as much as I love HPV and cervical cancer

maybe one day Allah will smite all the roasties with the 10 plagues of egypt

antibiotic-resistant STDs and super AIDS will be blessings in the future

Nice to know I already have kids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet and onnysk
the worst thing for me is to always be compared to her previous boyfriends

fuck that, especially since girls always remember their first guy and keep dreaming about him even 20 years later

imagine you ascend, spend on surgery and find an unicorn (someone that had less than 3 partners) and while you give her birthday gift she fantasize about her first boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
just shove a vacuum in your wife’s pussy theory

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

fuck that, especially since girls always remember their first guy and keep dreaming about him even 20 years later

imagine you ascend, spend on surgery and find an unicorn (someone that had less than 3 partners) and while you give her birthday gift she fantasize about her first boyfriend
this solution is simple, just punch her in the head until she gets brain damage and cant remember her past chads

bonus: beat her even more until she is a vegetable and you have your own personal fuk nugget, whom you can whore out to incels for profit and enterprise

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and chadpreetinthemaking
This is complete fiction. RooshV is a gullible moron.

this solution is simple, just punch her in the head until she gets brain damage and cant remember her past chads

bonus: beat her even more until she is a vegetable and you have your own personal fuk nugget, whom you can whore out to incels for profit and enterprise
I love your posts ngl, youre so based bro

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
YOU ARE A MISOGYNIST!

• Ugh..
Reactions: onnysk

thats why its a MUST to search a virgin girl at young age imo. you will never be fully happy with a girl who had someone before you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
thats why its a MUST to search a virgin girl at young age imo. you will never be fully happy with a girl who had someone before you
past 20 its impossible

past 20 its impossible
its possible but hard. some young jbs wanted relationships with me and im 22 tbh. its not legal and they arent virgins but its better than getting an 18 year old with 20+ sex partners

its possible but hard. some young jbs wanted relationships with me and im 22 tbh. its not legal and they arent virgins but its better than getting an 18 year old with 20+ sex partners
It's legal in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140