Slow Receding hairline theory

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
this is just a theory and not a fact. so dont attack me

i will give clint eastwood as an example and i will also add a personal story of a former friend of mine

so clint first

clint prime was in in the 60's 70's and 80's. we all know there was no finasteride back then. and no minoxidil.

clint hairline started receding even back in the 60's

portrait-of-american-actor-and-director-clint-eastwood-squinting-while-posing-under-a-tree-with.jpg

however. clint hairline receded so slowly since then that only in his 70's we could see actual balding

in this picture he is in his 90's

gettyimages-1197347526.jpg

now for a story of a friend of mine. he was nw2 10 years ago. i now for a fact he dident took fin and i see pictures of him now. his hair beraly receded

just because your hair starting to recede does not mean you will be a cue ball in 10 years

i think finasteride should be applied only if your hairloss is a agressive.

i dont think a man need to take finasteride just because he has a slightly receded hairline

i know other cases of people who were receding for many years

nobody cares if your bald in your 50's. no need to castrate yourself in your 20's to prevent your hairline from receding slowly in 30 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Ken and Deleted member 27066
Norwood doesnt mean you will go bald

Norwood doesnt mean you will go bald
obviously. so many people are stuck at nw3 for many years. you only dont care because they are usually old fucks. hairloss have levels of agressiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
obviously. so many people are stuck at nw3 for many years. you only dont care because they are usually old fucks. hairloss have levels of agressiveness.
I have norwood since Im a kid

This is not a theory nigga

thats common sense

just because you start to norwood doesnt mean your gonna end up bald at 30 yrs old

This is not a theory nigga

thats common sense

just because you start to norwood doesnt mean your gonna end up bald at 30 yrs old
this is common sense for people outside the manosphere. hair transplant surgeuns and other redpill frouds on youtube telling people to get on fin when their hairline bearly moved. and the majority of people within the manosphere agree to this fact

this is common sense for people outside the manosphere. hair transplant surgeuns and other redpill frouds on youtube telling people to get on fin when their hairline bearly moved. and the majority of people within the manosphere agree to this fact
Well I would agree too

For most people Finasteride has zero side effects, and its always better to be safe as you dont know and cant predict when or if further hairloss will occur

Well I would agree too

For most people Finasteride has zero side effects, and its always better to be safe as you dont know and cant predict when or if further hairloss will occur
common mistake. many people suffer from fin side effects. dont listen to anyone about this. just read the forums. many people on youtube lying about this subject.

common mistake. many people suffer from fin side effects. dont listen to anyone about this. just read the forums. many people on youtube lying about this subject.
The people with sides will always be the loudest

If you are in good shape and in general good hormonal health, side effects are very unlikely, but you do you

retarded theory and i did not even read kill yourself you fucking manlet

The people with sides will always be the loudest

If you are in good shape and in general good hormonal health, side effects are very unlikely, but you do you
i got them. my hairloss was agressive. youtube was not so developed back then. i got gyno and ED from fin

• JFL
Reactions: Solar
i got them. my hairloss was agressive. youtube was not so developed back then. i got gyno and ED from fin
Damn thats brutal

were you fat/chubby and eating unhealthy? Because that might explain the sides

Damn thats brutal

were you fat/chubby and eating unhealthy? Because that might explain the sides
no i wasent. this would not explain the sides. fin would explain it

you dont get it dont you? what i'm saying. if you go on a fin is like playing russian roulette with your state. you can get them. you can not get them. you cant know

dude enough with the trolling. this place is ruined by people who cannt take anythging seriously
Bro he could be telling the truth.A kid I was in class to literally had shitty hairline his whole life.I think he will probably go bold at any time, but he was a late bloomer too, looked like low t so he could keep his hariline for some time, or maybe he won't!

whenever i wash my head i lose about 10-20 hair a day..

my hairline is slowly receding, but my father completely stopped balding at my age at nw2-2.5

theres hope for me. im on 0.025 liposomale topical fin anyways just to be sure

Why would you even risk it