Slow texter (Chads help me out here)

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
The girl that I am seeing is definitely into me. She is super submissive to me and always very chatty and flirty in person, also we already made out and she is down for more. Its weird becuase she is no doubt into me but very often she takes a long time to reply tho which indicates that she is not that interested? In some ways its nice because I do not like texting but sometimes it feels odd to me and no I dont ever double text. Chads what do you think?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Deleted member 27014
Just dont worry about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, PlayersGetPlayed, Deleted member 27014 and 3 others
dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and St.TikTokcel
Cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Have sex with her before she gets bored. Women now feel entitled to sexual pleasure soon

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 27014
The girl that I am seeing is definitely into me. She is super submissive to me and always very chatty and flirty in person, also we already made out and she is down for more. Its weird becuase she is no doubt into me but very often she takes a long time to reply tho which indicates that she is not that interested? In some ways its nice because I do not like texting but sometimes it feels odd to me and no I dont ever double text. Chads what do you think?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and 190cm90kg
It's NT to take ages to respond
I've learned this
People get unnerved if you respond too quickly in fact

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 27014 and DoctorPMA
Girls respond text slow? it's over. she doesn't care about you. she is waiting for chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and Deleted member 19294
Ghost her until she double texts

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and DoctorPMA
Girls respond text slow? it's over. she doesn't care about you. she is waiting for chad
That cant be true unless she is a MASTER manipulator. Its very obvious that she likes me in person she said it straight up. I hate this fucking texting game bullshit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 27014
Ghost her until she double texts
Not gonna ghost but will definetly delay my msgs. I guess its too much pressure to text back and forth non stop which I can relate to

• Ugh..
It's NT to take ages to respond
I've learned this
People get unnerved if you respond too quickly in fact
It is NT to respond slow yeah youre right

• Ugh..
Not gonna ghost but will definetly delay my msgs. I guess its too much pressure to text back and forth non stop which I can relate to
I'm just saying slow responses means low interest. If she was really feeling you she'd respond immediately

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and DoctorPMA
us growers :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
1 year later update...

She just wanted attention and she was mentally ill. Bad experience but learning experience. Dont get attached to crazy chicks guys. It was a crazy eye opening experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
I don't know why you'd see it as a problem, you get what you want from her at the end of the day

1 year later update...

She just wanted attention and she was mentally ill. Bad experience but learning experience. Dont get attached to crazy chicks guys. It was a crazy eye opening experience.
This is what non-chads always have to experience. It's so fucked up if you think about it.

No excuse with chatgpt

This is what non-chads always have to experience. It's so fucked up if you think about it.
Nah man. She went for even non chads. Its a long story bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit