Slowly starting to realize that everything is cope if you're not meeting girls in person

A

asdf1234

Iron
I've looksmaxxed to HTN and for the most part I've seen the results of it, but for the terminally-online types like myself and most people on here, that just means internet-based stuff. I've gotten the matches on OLD, gotten follows from hot girls on insta, but it doesn't translate to shit lol. Most matches don't mean shit, even girls who message you first will not respond a lot of the time. Chats end nowhere (i'm putting in no effort tho tbh, refuse to jestermaxx). Even girls who follow you on IG won't respond to DMs.

This is fucking beyond water if you're NT but I'm writing this out for my aspie self. It needs to be fucking said out loud that no matter how good looking you are, it won't translate to getting a good looking HQNP girlfriend (which is what I'm after, not fucking a bunch of trash) if you don't have the proper social environment for girls to deem it socially acceptable to act on your good looks. I've gone to exactly one social gathering in the year since I've ascended and guess what? I was hit on by a blonde HTB. It's how 99% of all people, from LTNs to chads, get GFs.

Oh and shit like "just join a yoga/dance class", "just talk to the girl sitting beside you in lecture" is cope. It needs to be an actual proper social environment.
Get that or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Orvka381 and nathan
You can use tinder to make platonic friends with MTB then theoretically meet people through their social circles. A lot of girls are actually quite happy to wingman you like that for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdf1234
You can use tinder to make platonic friends with MTB then theoretically meet people through their social circles. A lot of girls are actually quite happy to wingman you like that for some reason.
I've had the same kind of idea; since I've ascended it's actually become way easier to reach out to girls than to guys lol, and I am ghosting a buncha mid chicks myself.

Connections are everything

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Orvka381, greywind and 1 other person

I tried that to a girl who asked me out and I rejected then months later I told her to come to the beach but she kept looking at me wanting me to kiss her. Like um no. I'm tryna friendzone you you dumb bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdf1234