Slut with her ass out gets angry cause guy takes photo of it

She was wearing that outfit for herself you misogynistic patriarchal fuck. That man should be castrated for raping that poor defenseless whamen.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Insomniac, Time Travel and 7 others
It is high key weird for a guy to do that tho, she got her ass on display, das cool, just look at it, move on

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Because he wasnt handsome ngl. Still fucked up to do regardless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Deleted member 611
Ok I have an epic experiment to try out. I'm gonna see if I'm a chad by taking obvious creepshots of grils to see what their reaction is.

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person
QUOTE="qwep, post: 160866, member: 82"]

Her instagram is full of pics of her ass for everyone to see but when some old boomer takes a photo he is publicly shamed. https://www.instagram.com/lasobrideperez/?hl=en[/QUOTE]
re

If he was a chad , he could grab the ass and get away with it . For sub 8 : even taking a picture is a harassment

• +1
Reactions: qwep and Deleted member 611
Imagine giga chad doing that and then some 1PSL. 1PSL would be accused of harassing her and giga chad would fuck her later that night.

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Imagine giga chad doing that and then some 1PSL. 1PSL would be accused of harassing her and giga chad would fuck her later that night.
Im sorry that happened to you bro

Ok I have an epic experiment to try out. I'm gonna see if I'm a chad by taking obvious creepshots of grils to see what their reaction is.
I‘ll visit u in jail

Imagine being a father and raising that disgusting whore for 20years

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and qwep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and manlet cUnt
Having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry
Yeah, if you don't raise her properly. Children need to live without technology to grow up as moral and functional human beings.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac