Slutty oneitis

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’ve already mentioned this before, but I want your guys’ take.
According to my friend(who is a tyronelite in my opinion), my oneitis is one of three girls he mentioned liked her. He has a girlfriend. But also according to him(and I guess, her), she has a boyfriend. He dosent like any of these girls, as he blocked them all on social media, as they were messaging him on there. So, u guys think she has a boyfriend after hearing this or no?

I’m gonna assume no.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
She hops on a new Chad dick every week.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I’ve already mentioned this before, but I want your guys’ take.
According to my friend(who is a tyronelite in my opinion), my oneitis is one of three girls he mentioned liked her. He has a girlfriend. But also according to him(and I guess, her), she has a boyfriend. He dosent like any of these girls, as he blocked them all on social media, as they were messaging him on there. So, u guys think she has a boyfriend after hearing this or no?

I’m gonna assume no.

It’s so easy for above average women to get a chadlite or a chad cock . Don’t do the mistake of oneitis bro . There is nothing called love and special someone . She doesn’t care about you and is riding the cock carousel ? of chads and Tyrone’s while you anxiously think about her whole weekend jerking off . Move on .

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel