Small changes to make you look better based on your looks stats

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic manlet
Small frame or/and good jaw. You look better in jackets than t shirts to compensate for those proportions not fitting together.

Light coloring blue eyes and blonde hair. You look better in light colored clothes

Opposite if you got brown eyes and brown hair. You look better in darker clothing.

Long midface. Showing your forehead helps to keep the attention away from your midface.

Bad eye area. keep your hair over your forehead

Good eye area bad jaw. Keep your hair up to put the attention towards your upper third/hair+eyes

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Small frame or/and good jaw. You look better in jackets than t shirts to compensate for those proportions not fitting together.

Light coloring blue eyes and blonde hair. You look better in light colored clothes

Opposite if you got brown eyes and brown hair. You look better in darker clothing.

Long midface. Showing your forehead helps to keep the attention away from your midface.

Good eye area bad jaw. Keep your hair up to put the attention towards your upper third/hair+eyes

i have a bad eye hair but i still think that i look better without hair on my forehead how do you explain it? i think that hair on my forehead makes my face rounder. its not that simple i think

i have a bad eye hair but i still think that i look better without hair on my forehead how do you explain it? i think that hair on my forehead makes my face rounder. its not that simple i think
You probably have a subhuman jawline

its actually the opposite, above average jawline and subhuman eyes
Maybe you got a long midface don't see any other reason hair up would look better
Nero Angelo said that my mid face is 1:1 so idk. Maybe it’s just because when I put my hair down I feel like I am more babyish and my face looks chubbier but I don’t know if that is me or if that is objective