[SMALL LOOKSMAX] Distilled Water

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Anecdotal evidence from myself. I have been spraying my face and hair with distilled water as opposed to tap water from the last week or so. There is significant improvement in the smoothness of my skin, and overall just feels more subtle. Compared to months of skincare I never got improvements that fast. Also, I got a good humidifier at the same time, which I put some distilled water in aswell. My hair generally feels more voluminous and hydrated due to the water vapor. Another benefit of the humidifier and sleeping and waking up with literally no nose blockage, its so much better than without especially rn in Australia with its dry weather. I just ordered a water distiller so I don't have to buy jugs of it but I'm gonna start drinking it because natural spring water has about 20ppm of non water-compounds in it. Water which has been filtered from the fridge has about 270-330ppm of non-water compounds in it. Tap water would be even more. Distilled water has about 0-6ppm which is probably too low but I would rather be drinking pure water than otherwise. TLDR: distilled water is good for skin and hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dog face, Deleted member 5875, bugeye and 4 others
oh and ppm stands for 'parts per million' if you aren't a chemistrycel
so for 1 million parts of distilled water, 6 is the maximum that won't be water
for 1 million parts of fridge filtered water, 330 is the maximum that won't be water

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
i have some too and i spray frequently throughout the day
legit and good microthread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
can i just boil tap water to make it distilled

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
can i just boil tap water to make it distilled
no just buy a water distiller and use that
one time purchase for something you will use daily, its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6403, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Just shut the fuck up you absolute waste of mankind. Fucking go away you fucking 17 year old virgin. Do you even 11% bodyfat cunt? Shut the fuck up and go and play league of legends and try and build a strong and sense of leadership in the east asian community you fucking moronic psycho.

I swear even if you tried to become a somebody within the United States of America, by the time you're three quarters through the exam paper you would be asleep, because you're not even a real Nordic Chad of stamina, man, because you dont get yourself up and to the local gym facilities.
what

Just shut the fuck up you absolute waste of mankind.
Fucking go away you fucking 17 year old virgin. Do you even 11% bodyfat cunt? Shut the fuck up and go and play league of legends and try and build a strong sense of leadership in the east asian community you fucking moronic psycho.

I swear even if you tried to become a somebody within the United States of America, by the time you're three quarters through the exam paper you would be asleep, because you're not even a real Nordic Chad of stamina, man, because you dont get yourself up and to the local gym facilities.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
It's probably the humidifier, i want to buy one but it's probably going to mess with all the paintings and everything that soaks humidity. So im sticking with my dry face for the time being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
It's probably the humidifier, i want to buy one but it's probably going to mess with all the paintings and everything that soaks humidity. So im sticking with my dry face for the time being.
succulents are good too if you don't mind watering them

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Anecdotal evidence from myself. I have been spraying my face and hair with distilled water as opposed to tap water from the last week or so. There is significant improvement in the smoothness of my skin, and overall just feels more subtle. Compared to months of skincare I never got improvements that fast. Also, I got a good humidifier at the same time, which I put some distilled water in aswell. My hair generally feels more voluminous and hydrated due to the water vapor. Another benefit of the humidifier and sleeping and waking up with literally no nose blockage, its so much better than without especially rn in Australia with its dry weather. I just ordered a water distiller so I don't have to buy jugs of it but I'm gonna start drinking it because natural spring water has about 20ppm of non water-compounds in it. Water which has been filtered from the fridge has about 270-330ppm of non-water compounds in it. Tap water would be even more. Distilled water has about 0-6ppm which is probably too low but I would rather be drinking pure water than otherwise. TLDR: distilled water is good for skin and hair
This is legit and you probably won't even need to use moisturizer since you have water humidifier.

Hovewer, what is the PH of your distiled water? Ideally it should be mildly acidic 5.5 for skin and hair!

But since you're breathing the acidic water also, like is it dangerous and beneficial as opposed to breathing highly alkaline water (distilled of course).

Distilled water, is wet.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
can i use it when i wash ur face, like before and after rinse