Small Penis (Am I Cooked?)

XxSigmaChad69xX

XxSigmaChad69xX

The Moggifier
Hey betas, Ive recently encountered a major problem in my life, and that is: my penis is very tiny. I was out with a friend one night when we got drunk and decided to compare in the bathroom (it was about 3 times smaller than his), next day i felt insecure and decided to measure it, it came to just 9cm hard. :what: What should I do?? How do I fix this? I really want to be able to penetrate with insane force however I am facing these difficulties, please help me. Thank you betas. :y'all:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, heyheyheybro22, toolateforme and 3 others
Your ass lost everything , from face, weight to dick heigh:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BrutalMogger
UR FUCKING COOKED NIGGA

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Nick.Harte and BrutalMogger
I'M 4.5INCHES SOFT LOL UR SO COOKED

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, heyheyheybro22 and Nick.Harte
I'M 4.5INCHES SOFT LOL UR SO COOKED
Is 4.5 Inches more than 9cm??? I read some more online and I think my friend just had an abnormally large one, online it says 10cm is the average so im pretty much average. ;)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Is 4.5 Inches more than 9cm??? I read some more online and I think my friend just had an abnormally large one, online it says 10cm is the average so im pretty much average. ;)
yes and I'm 17cm in erect

• +1
Hey betas, Ive recently encountered a major problem in my life, and that is: my penis is very tiny. I was out with a friend one night when we got drunk and decided to compare in the bathroom (it was about 3 times smaller than his), next day i felt insecure and decided to measure it, it came to just 9cm hard. :what: What should I do?? How do I fix this? I really want to be able to penetrate with insane force however I am facing these difficulties, please help me. Thank you betas. :y'all:
9cm hard is brutal stuff

You better not be an adult or any race other than Indian or Asian, otherwise you're cooked, boyo :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
18, is it too late to pump up my dick? :trepidation:
have you taken a blood test to see if you are hypogonadal? your skibidi might have not grown to its full potential maybe due to defeincey of testosterone/dht. i would still recommend taking roids like halotestin honestly to see if that has an impact because 9cm is really bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, HeightPilledum, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
18, is it too late to pump up my dick? :trepidation:
Most people on average gain 1 inch length, 0.5 inches girth from PE, but since the initial size of your dick determines your growth potential, I'm not sure if you can even make those gains :feelswhy:

haha lol

have you taken a blood test to see if you are hypogonadal? your skibidi might have not grown to its full potential maybe due to defeincey of testosterone/dht. i would still recommend taking roids like halotestin honestly to see if that has an impact because 9cm is really bad.
Halo? Ive actually been working out for 2 weeks now and im on Test 800mg weekly, should I also try the Halo you mentioned or is test also fine??

• So Sad
  • JFL
This may be your only hope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I would prefer not to, I heard people use T Boosters for dick size??? Could this possibly work? Or maybe a pump?
Yes this kind of pump
Bild 2024 08 23 163525592

• +1
Reactions: GeneralCumSHot and BrutalMogger
This may be your only hope:
Hes a joo so who cares

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Halo? Ive actually been working out for 2 weeks now and im on Test 800mg weekly, should I also try the Halo you mentioned or is test also fine??
no if you taking 800mg and its actual test not bunk then you dont need halo

my larp detector going off suddenly though

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
just femboymaxx dawg

• JFL
Reactions: GeneralCumSHot
dht gel

ur friend has a 27 cm penis??

What’s your body count? Do bitches seem to care ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back