Small Skull = Chad trait

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
small skulls look aesthetically pleasing and elegant.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Amateur11, thecel and 4 others
Mario bros movie goomba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, muflone, Amateur11 and 10 others
@OhWellMaxing teach this kid

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6789
High IQ op. very true

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
true
Jeff seid skull 2
Jeff seid skull
jeff seid have small and compact skull , making his body proportions better and godlike , he looks so big
chad trait for real actually

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, sandcelmuttcel, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Lmao this coping greycel just mademe lol reading this troll shit. Thx for a lol @ grey 🤡

small skulls look like they would break in half if you punch them in the middle of the face.

its one of the main things that make a person look like a wimp.

Do you know any famous boxer with a wimp head like eminem? I dont.

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Very true tbh makes your frame look wider, your features also look better. Majority of models actually have small skulls. Good height and frame, a thick neck on a smallish elegant skull with balanced features plus a good body indeed makes anime gigachads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, IndianJock, godlikesz and 3 others
true View attachment 454605View attachment 454606 jeff seid have small and compact skull , making his body proportions better and godlike , he looks so big
chad trait for real actually

his skull is slightly below average, its not small.

small skull is like the picture with the foid in the middle, tall guy with robust skull on the left, small ethnic with ant skull on the right. THAT is a small skull.

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Lmao this coping greycel just mademe lol reading this troll shit. Thx for a lol @ grey 🤡

small skulls look like they would break in half if you punch them in the middle of the face.

its one of the main things that make a person look like a wimp.

Do you know any famous boxer with a wimp head like eminem? I dont.
everyone in this forum would look better with a slightly smaller skull trust me lol , it just makes the body especially looks so much better , wider shoulders , bigger neck , bigger everything basically , u appear taller too

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
his skull is slightly below average, its not small.

I think slightly below average skulls are ideal.
Large and medium skulls looks comical and cartoonish.

small skulls look aesthetically pleasing and elegant.
Chad trait - Looking like having small skull because of wide af shoulders and ribcages but skullmogging 99% people he see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, IndianJock, CopingCel and 8 others
everyone in this forum would look better with a slightly smaller skull trust me lol , it just makes the body especially looks so much better , wider shoulders , bigger neck , bigger everything basically , u appear taller too
What are you talking about, male models that are spammed here all the time have big skulls (except gandy). Chico, Barrett, Cheshire, Meeks etc. have big skulls, some are even huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
from small skull I actually meant slightly smaller than medium skulls. not completely small (1 in 100000s case). people are showing examples of large skulls and small skulls together. JFL.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Chad trait - Looking like having small skull because of wide af shoulders and ribcages but skullmogging 99% people he see

skullmogging is not a mogging. Having small skull have lesser benefits when fighting. but its Ideal. if your built. It can give you a godlike statue structure.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
how many inches is ideal?

I think slightly below average skulls are ideal.
Large and medium skulls looks comical and cartoonish.
Pnly if the shoulders are narrow and pencil neck.

Barrett and Chico have humongous skulls and good physiques and they mog 99.9% of men to dinosaur era and back.

Skulls should always be proportonial, both size and shape wise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and godlikesz
What are you talking about, male models that are spammed here all the time have big skulls (except gandy). Chico, Barrett, Cheshire, Meeks etc. have big skulls, some are even huge.
only chico have a big skull ...

• +1
You are right, skull size doesn't matter at all!

chris-pratt-adam-scott-variety-22-jpg.18185

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5061
Imagine having a skull that is of same width as your neck, you look like a fkn toad.

Oh yeah just post a picture of a model next to a legit Subhuman Who happens to have a small skull. Legit low iq. I can post plenty of terrible looking bobble heads if u want

• +1
Can somebody please post this in my "Gaycel moment" thread. Would appreciate!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, jordanbarrettisgod, Chadlitecel and 2 others
You are right, skull size doesn't matter at all!

chris-pratt-adam-scott-variety-22-jpg.18185
tho the guy in the middle does have a smaller skull than the others, most of the difference comes from camera distance. His head is bit further away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6789
Barrett has rly wide face and big skull wtf u talking about.
Barrett skull
this is how barrett looks like irl , small skull similar to jeff seid , ur deluded by his short face making him look wide and big as fuck ,he have feminine skull
Barrett 1

jeff seid too have wide face but small skull
Jeff seid 3

rarely models in general have big skulls , they have good bones not big bones

• +1
Reactions: lurkingTard, IndianJock and .🇹🇩.
Oh yeah just post a picture of a model next to a legit Subhuman Who happens to have a small skull. Legit low iq. I can post plenty of terrible looking bobble heads if u want
What I wanted to show is how small his skull looks in comparison, of course having a huge skull won't make you look good on its own, but it's always better than having a small skull.

If your frame looks narrow compared to your skull, the problem is your frame, not your skull.

You need to have big features with good proportions in order to be bigger than everyone else, imagine how humiliating would be to stand next to a woman with a skull bigger than yours.

You cant call yourself a man with a small skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, sandcelmuttcel and Incelking
Having a big ass skull looks comical

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Opry also has a compact skull

You need to have big features with good proportions in order to be bigger than everyone else, imagine how humiliating would be to stand next to a woman with a skull bigger than yours.

You cant call yourself a man with a small skull.
pd6ni6qjn0z41.jpg

Ofc deathly small gay alien skull is not ideal, neither those ogre gigantic tank head. We are talking about compact smallish gracile skulls , making all of your features much better( wider eyes: illusion of long pfl. wider brows and mouth ect) add to the mix a good frame height body and thick neck gives you that gigachad anime look.
Download 3
Download
Download 1

Ive yet to see someone with this pheno : giga frame height and body thick neck harmonious tall skull

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz, .🇹🇩. and Mr.cope
Howl+New+York+Screening+Arrivals+STTIMwkbTWmx.jpg
1481199423728.jpg
EwT6neC.png
3859f890b7f340f374303c10356b33b8.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and jordanbarrettisgod
Small and narow skull makes a person look like an underdeveloped wimp.

Tbh I wouldnt be afraid to fight any normie who has narrower and smaller skull than me (except pro fighters or semi pro ofc).

unless they have a huge frame and tiny skull, which is very rare to see anyways.

Whenever I see someone who is smaller than me + worse frame + small skull, i have 0 fear or respect to zhis guy, its like a child to me.

i would even not be afraid to fight someone who is taller than me with small skull and same frame as me.

Small skull literally means the guy is weaker in a fight, you could knock them out rly fast.

If their skull is just slightly bigger than someones fist, its not looking good for them in a fight.

heck you might even knock them out with a headbut and bash their skull in.

Small and narow skull makes a person look like an underdeveloped wimp.

Tbh I wouldnt be afraid to fight any normie who has narrower and smaller skull than me (except pro fighters or semi pro ofc).

unless they have a huge frame and tiny skull, which is very rare to see anyways.

Whenever I see someone who is smaller than me + worse frame + small skull, i have 0 fear or respect to zhis guy, its like a child to me.

i would even not be afraid to fight someone who is taller than me with small skull and same frame as me.

Small skull literally means the guy is weaker in a fight, you could knock them out rly fast.

If their skull is just slightly bigger than someones fist, its not looking good for them in a fight.

heck you might even knock them out with a headbut and bash their skull in.
MUH fight

How old are you 12???

Nobody fights now a days jfl

Also fighting is skills + techniques to beat up your opponent.

Skull has to do nothing with it JFL

There are phenotype have smaller skull than average

For instance gracile Mediterranean phenotype have small oval faced while pealo Atlantid are large headed

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Patient A and .🇹🇩.
JFL at the coping bug skulled sub human. Theres a difference between normal skull and small skull JFL if you think Jeff Seid has a small skull
Small skull would mean that youre a bugman that gets mogged by women. Not a compact-normal sized male skull

Attachments

• Huh_583923_7529969.jpg
    Huh_583923_7529969.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 73
  • ocA6nGr.jpg
    ocA6nGr.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 91
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 53tjysaasi611.jpg
    53tjysaasi611.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 101
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 92
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 96
"Buh but Jeff Seid has smol skull like me" Nice cope. Look at his absolute size mogg.
YaD7AvB

small skull makes you look taller in pics

• Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 6789
If you have smaller than a 22.5 circumference that is a small skull. Small skull meaning you get skull mogged by women not that you have a slightly compact head amongst males.
If your skull is smaller than the girl your talking to shell treat you like a sub human insect.

Greycel retard

Why are people posting ugly people who happen to have small skulls? There are plenty of ugly people with big skulls too.

Having a skull that’s too big can look neotonous, look at Asian skulls as an example.

Also there’s this ginger guy with an amazing body but looks comical due to his bobble head. Can’t find the pic, it’s been posted on here and Reddit.

• +1
Why are people posting ugly people who happen to have small skulls? There are plenty of ugly people with big skulls too.

Having a skull that’s too big can look neotonous, look at Asian skulls as an example.

Also there’s this ginger guy with an amazing body but looks comical due to his bobble head. Can’t find the pic, it’s been posted on here and Reddit.

Many people here are toxic and can't have a proper discussion instead just bully fellow greycels

• +1
Proportions is the most important.

Big skull with god tier proportions >> small skull with got tier proportions

• +1