Smart French boy understood male life is a scam

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Decided to switch gender and make his life easier.

image.jpg

Thursday February 25, 2021, Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine received Stella and her mother on the set of C à vous. The 8-year-old girl confided, with emotion, about her gender transition: a real “rebirth”. “Since I was a boy, I feel bad in this body and it was absolutely necessary that I become what I really am, a girl!”, Confides Stella, all smiles, in front of the camera.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10913 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10367 and 3 others
How is this shit allowed? Its a kid, weren't muuh kids unable to give consent on things like this ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fvolkek, Mouthbreath and 19 others
How is this allowed? Its a kid, weren't muuh kids unable to give consent on things like this ?
They don't let -18 to wear the hijab but they let them make a life changing decision like that one

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
The Rock Clapping GIF

as should all sub 7 men do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Mirin transformation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, AsGoodAsItGets and goat2x
@Enfant terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, SteveRogers and TsarTsar444
French people are disgusting degenerates that hitler should've put into concentration camps and not the Russians who even after being soviets were still relatively traditional and based in their private lives. But of course he didn't because "muh wESteRN EurOPEans".

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 2597
Decided to switch gender and make his life easier.

image.jpg

Good transition he done it intelligently b4 puberty.
You guys can't seriously be applauding this crap. His parents belong in a lunatic asylum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 12344, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Literally the state of white countries
+1 suicide in 15 years

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
He/she's gonna get bullied really hard in school....

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 12344
Why? He is happy and seems fine
He doesn't know what he wants. He's a child. He's heading down a dark road of confusion and pain because his parents have failed to guide him. They're probably the ones who put the idea in his head and encouraged it.

Just because he might be happy for the time being doesn't mean it's right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 1476, SteveRogers and 1 other person
He doesn't know what he wants. He's a child. He's heading down a dark road of confusion and pain because his parents have failed to guide him. They're probably the ones who put the idea in his head and encouraged it.

Just because he might be happy for the time being doesn't mean it's right.
cringe

Welcome to life on recruit difficulty

if you genuinely get butthurt over a kid wearing a dress ur daft mate
No, what I don't like is people on a site like this supporting that kind of thing. Go to jezebel.com if you want to support being a faggot.

It's not just simply a kid wearing a dress. It's a boy wearing a dress. If you don't see how it's inherently wrong for his parents to allow that kind of thing then you're the stupid one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
@SayHeyHey thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
You guys can't seriously be applauding this crap. His parents belong in a lunatic asylum.
They deserve worse tbh it ruined my day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
poor kid is being brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
>France
623977D9 A8AF 4842 9917 BD1DB8CF3DFF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344

Users who are viewing this thread

Back