Smart people enter only

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Iron
Hello guys I have genetic eyes bags and I’ve been wondering how to fix it will I need to get lower eyelid retraction to make it not look uncanny?

lower eyelid retraction isn’t a surgery right it just a term for any surgeries to remove eyelids right so should I need to get a canthoplasty?

Last edited:
- sleeping
- infraor ital rim implants
- fillers

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Probably not, they are put thru opening in your mouth

Maybe blapheroplasty can fix it as well
Will I get blepharoplasty will it be the best option to get canthoplasty As well? And what the difference between them

Bro that wouldn’t work my eye bags are genetic
volifilne creates fat in the area, like filler and can help with eyes that are deep into the skull looking like black/eye bags and caffine serium tightens the area and helps with eye bags. its like how balding is genetic but it can also be helped with products and serums.

lower bleph with fat repositioning in south korea cause they’re the best in the world for this shit

Will I get blepharoplasty will it be the best option to get canthoplasty As well? And what the difference between them
No, i would advice against eye surgeries if not necessary, very easy to be botched and look like gay alien

Do not get any unnecessary surgery, if you do, tgen low iq, but in the end it's your body

volifilne creates fat in the area, like filler and can help with eyes that are deep into the skull looking like black/eye bags and caffine serium tightens the area and helps with eye bags. its like how balding is genetic but it can also be helped with products and serums.
I lack bone not fat

One thing to consider:
Try to do all you can naturally to fix it first. Sleep better, combat artificial lighting (circadian rhytm is huge), get plenty of taurine and glycine (eat broths, high quality fish and animal products, this will better the skin). Glycine displaces glyphosate, and you get less of it than your ancestors. Which is why their bones/skin likely looked looked better (excluding famines).

Eye-bags can be an indicator of health. You may be fucking up somewhere. If you hide that with surgery, you lose a biomarker. To me, that's like ignoring (unless you're certain genetics are the cause) and covering an engine light on a car dashboard.

Also, most surgeries I've seen end up fucked. Idk why it's pushed here so frequently kek. It should be last on anyone's list imo, done only when absolutely necessary and all other options are exhausted.

Last edited:
One thing to consider:
Try to do all you can naturally to fix it first. Sleep better, combat artificial lighting (circadian rhytm is huge), get plenty of taurine and glycine (eat broths, high quality fish and animal products, this will better the skin).

Eye-bags can be an indicator of health. You may be fucking up somewhere. If you hide that with surgery, you lose a biomarker. To me, that's like ignoring and covering an engine light on a car dashboard.

Also, most surgeries I've seen end up fucked. Idk why it's pushed here so frequently kek. It should be last on anyone's list imo, done only when absolutely necessary and all other options are exhausted.
I dm you bro I will show you my eyes

- infraor ital rim implants
Only correct response, fillers are dog shit and ofc sleep but that should me obvious, mostly genetic. I use vitamin c serum and it surprisingly helps a lot with my dark circles

I dm you bro I will show you my eyes
Answer will be the same, no need. Focus on lifestyle/diet first imo. It's free + worst case scenario, your skin/other things improve and you're back to square 0. Best case scenario, eye-bags fade. Even if likely genetic, it's worth a try. Good luck bud.

Last edited: