Smart people help me!

C

clinno1

Bronze
I have an event soon, and me and my few friends decided to prank out fatass short friend, what medicine should we give him to make him diahrea (constipation). And how long before the event should we give it to him?

would you do the prank on him if he was 6'5 tall ? you wont , you bully loser , fake friends all of you
best thing you can do is leave the innocent guy alone ,i feel bad for him
best medicine is you taking pottasium cyanide or methadone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, pandac, Rea and 5 others
I have an event soon, and me and my few friends decided to prank out fatass short friend, what medicine should we give him to make him diahrea (constipation). And how long before the event should we give it to him?
You need to kill yourself nigger

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and clinno1
adonis would never do such a thing

would you do the prank on him if he was 6'5 tall ? you wont , you bully loser , fake friends all of you
best thing you can do is leave the innocent guy alone ,i feel bad for him
best medicine is you taking pottasium cyanide or methadone
He deserves it, mf is a selfish low iq annoying cunt

English isnt my main language iqcel
give him a gatorade or some colored drink with an entire bottle of miralax mixed into it and then bet him that he can't chug it all in under 10 seconds

that'll do it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

IMG 0902

• +1
Reactions: clinno1
give him a gatorade or some colored drink with an entire bottle of miralax mixed into it and then bet him that he can't chug it all in under 10 seconds

that'll do it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3049845
He wouldnt take it from us xd too much trust issues, the only way i can do smth like that is by lying to him that the pills ill give him is furosemide even tho its some diahrea shit

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
He wouldnt take it from us xd too much trust issues, the only way i can do smth like that is by lying to him that the pills ill give him is furosemide even tho its some diahrea shit
then just give him some laxative pills