smart use of uni money?

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
will it be a good investment to use my university money on surgerys for my face?

i need a deviated septum surgery,

lip lift

and get rid of my tonsils,

i live in the uk so it will be cheaper than the US but that will use up most of my money lel

will it be a good investment to use my university money on surgerys for my face?

lip lift

i live in the uk so it will be cheaper than the US but that will use up most of my money lel
If your blackpilled you gota fix your looks to move on with life

Pills, joking
Seriously though, would recommend you to start saving up for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41154 and Deleted member 52905

lip lift

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks this is a bad idea

Do you plan on going to college?

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks this is a bad idea

Do you plan on going to college?

dont want to go, been manipulated into going. My dad will kick me out if i dont and i dont wanna be homeless so im going,

thats besides the point. are u going? will u spend it on surgery too lol? these girls and boys buy clothes and PC.s and macbooks, so why not just spend it on cosmetic usage too? instead of a stanley cup get me a two piece and a lip lift young nigga

do it

but it might be bait u got surgery if you've already established urself in ur uni, unless ur okay with niggas knowing u got surgery done

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
do it

but it might be bait u got surgery if you've already established urself in ur uni, unless ur okay with niggas knowing u got surgery done

ill stay in my room max and get the surgery done as soon as i can.

and if they say anything to me ill beat them up

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar