Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 20399, Mainstream and 2 others
@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
100% but she needs to be hot

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Nick.Harte and Suimaxxer
good

u still not suied yet? still talking to that girl?
Nope still alive lol, i was thinking about suing either at 18 or 21, and i guess its gonna be 21 (or maybe never, i dont have suicidal thoughts anymore as i used to). Ye we still talking and we fuck like twice a week minimum lol, sex aint even all that anymore

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Nope still alive lol, i was thinking about suing either at 18 or 21, and i guess its gonna be 21 (or maybe never, i dont have suicidal thoughts anymore as i used to). Ye we still talking and we fuck like twice a week minimum lol, sex aint even all that anymore
lol this lil nigguh under 18

lolol

Sounds alright. Is she cool with that or does she want more

Sounds alright. Is she cool with that or does she want more
I mean theres also the emotional part which i dont mind tbh cuz its nice cuddling and hugging and kissing a girl, so we both fine with what we got going on

• +1
I mean theres also the emotional part which i dont mind tbh cuz its nice cuddling and hugging and kissing a girl, so we both fine with what we got going on
Happy for u bro. yeah cuddling and kissing is awesome

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Happy for u bro. yeah cuddling and kissing is awesome
Hope u get to experience it one day too (if ur havent experienced it already)

• +1
i have in the past but i am oldcel now so it's over

yea

i bet shes avg at best

and your below avg too

:hnghn::hnghn:

Sexhaver ramblings

yea

i bet shes avg at best

and your below avg too

:hnghn::hnghn:
Is this supposed to be an insult? Avg guy in here is below avg, and u probably are below avg too, so what is your point? Are u just mad u dont got a girl or is there something else?

• +1
Is this supposed to be an insult? Avg guy in here is below avg, and u probably are below avg too, so what is your point? Are u just mad u dont got a girl or is there something else?
He's still not over his oneitis choosing a curry over him

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
  • +1
He's still not over his oneitis choosing a curry over him
lolz 🙈🙈🙈 i am 🙉🙉

cant help but get aggressive when seeing younglings here dunno why

lolz 🙈🙈🙈 i am 🙉🙉

cant help but get aggressive when seeing younglings here dunno why
Mm i see, i mean if ur like 30+ it makes sense but if ur in ur 20s then u still got time to do some things to both improve urself and get a 23-25yo chick

Mm i see, i mean if ur like 30+ it makes sense but if ur in ur 20s then u still got time to do some things to both improve urself and get a 23-25yo chick
lol this guy thinks im actualyl jealous of him or that im actually incel or that i give a fuck about girls

its just 17 yr olds trynna be profound, talk about life experience, trynan give advice, or talk about how "blackpilled" the world is irks me

Nic 1
I wanna lick,sniff, and eat Nicki Minaj ass. Ass eaters are chads

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
I wanna know if I pick a random gl foid from my uni class, and put a knife to her neck from behind, and pull down her thongs and sniff her asshole just 1x, do you guys think her asshole will smell... like shit? Or do they have better hygiene than men?

I wanna know if I pick a random gl foid from my uni class, and put a knife to her neck from behind, and pull down her thongs and sniff her asshole just 1x, do you guys think her asshole will smell... like shit? Or do they have better hygiene than men?
ideal is she washed between taking a shit and the sniff.. but def not straight out the showr.. so its musky.

ideal is she washed between taking a shit and the sniff.. but def not straight out the showr.. so its musky.
yeah but isn't that unlikely? Like, how many foids just wash their asses after taking a shit?

yeah but isn't that unlikely? Like, how many foids just wash their asses after taking a shit?
if they shower everyday it should be good

even if they just wipe properly.. it will still smell hot.. even with small particles of feces.. tho not right after... need time for it to air out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
if they shower everyday it should be good

even if they just wipe properly.. it will still smell hot.. even with small particles of feces.. tho not right after... need time for it to air out.
hm interesting