Smellmaxxing

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

Iron
STOP WEARING NATIVE DEODORANT JUST USE THE ALUMINUM SHIT. Now that its summer your natural deodorant is going to wear off quickly and will make you smell. Use an anti perspent please. I use the old spice and idc abt aluminum in it at least I smell better than majority of people. Pick a good daily fragrance and a long lasting deodorant please.

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and Deprived
STOP WEARING NATIVE DEODORANT JUST USE THE ALUMINUM SHIT. Now that its summer your natural deodorant is going to wear off quickly and will make you smell. Use an anti perspent please. I use the old spice and idc abt aluminum in it at least I smell better than majority of people. Pick a good daily fragrance and a long lasting deodorant please.
I'm not getting cancer nigger, I'm going to apply it multiple times a day. Easy, bro.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and IRL_Reject
I rubbed a lemon on my armpits today, and haven't smelt for whole day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, framemoggerr, IRL_Reject and 1 other person
I'm not getting cancer nigger, I'm going to apply it multiple times a day. Easy, bro.
ill gladly get cancer as long as I dont smell like shit. if your out with people you cant reaply and everyone will avoid you its over onion boy

mirin sustainability
i decided to do an experiment, now I be thinking how it can be monetized. imagine a natural deodorant brand, which only comes in lemon scent. first of all, lemon smells fresh af. its undeniable and universal. secondly, it's a unisex scent, perfect for both girls and guys. now, this deodorant will claim citric acid kills all the bacteria (and it lowkey does), be metal free and cancer free. yes, it will sting a bit, the brand won't hide it, but you will know it works, and you will see it too.

i think this pitch will go crazy on shark tank

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: framemoggerr, IRL_Reject and xegigi
i decided to do an experiment, now I be thinking how it can be monetized. imagine a natural deodorant brand, which only comes in lemon scent. first of all, lemon smells fresh af. its undeniable and universal. secondly, it's a unisex scent, perfect for both girls and guys. now, this deodorant will claim citric acid kills all the bacteria (and it lowkey does), be metal free and cancer free. yes, it will sting a bit, the brand won't hide it, but you will know it works, and you will see it too.

will invest in the future ngl

"ill gladly get cancer as long as I dont smell like shit. if your out with people you cant reaply and everyone will avoid you its over onion boy"

Screenshot 2024 05 28 233941

could work because citrus gets rid of dead skin cells and controls oil production but it wouldnt be good if you’re actively outside

ur retarded as fuck I'm sorry.