smile and cheekbones

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Please explain to my schizo and BPD brain why smiling can't change your cheekbones (zygos) because of the fat that gets pushed on to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 28896
i dont know :p (n)

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, pentamogged9000 and try2beme
icegif-1032.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Not enough force

I THOUGHT I WAS DUMB

Please explain to my schizo and BPD brain why smiling can't change your cheekbones (zygos) because of the fat that gets pushed on to them.
The Fat pads don't get pushed on your zygos, it gets pushed over them. The fat pads are like pouches, they are attached to the specific skin or tissue, they can move up and down with the skin but cannot migrate, once you stop smiling the cheek skins pulls down carrying the fatpads attached it to back to the same place. Also prominent strong cheekbones are result of solid, sharp, laterally projected material which is bone, Fat is opposite of Solid and sharp, it's jiggly lol, Imagine walking on ramp and your cheekbones jiggle like boobies :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and rares54
The Fat pads don't get pushed on your zygos, it gets pushed over them. The fat pads are like pouches, they are attached to the specific skin or tissue, they can move up and down with the skin but cannot migrate, once you stop smiling the cheek skins pulls down carrying the fatpads attached it to back to the same place. Also prominent strong cheekbones are result of solid, sharp, laterally projected material which is bone, Fat is opposite of Solid and sharp, it's jiggly lol, Imagine walking on ramp and you
Imagine walking on ramp and your cheekbones jiggle like boobies :lul:
I appreciate the time u take to write, because I remember you wrote a good reply on a similar thread I made. Also have you looked at the anatomy of fat pads/face? since it seems like you know this stuff.

Yeah my brain somehow thinks the jiggly fat pads (soft af jfl), will apply pressure to the cheekbones itself when I smile and affect them:lul:

I appreciate the time u take to write, because I remember you wrote a good reply on a similar thread I made. Also have you looked at the anatomy of fat pads/face? since it seems like you know this stuff.

Yeah my brain somehow thinks the jiggly fat pads (soft af jfl), will apply pressure to the cheekbones itself when I smile and affect them:lul:

This is how fat pads look, They are like pouches that are attached to skin and other tissues and cannot migrate, When you smile it might give you an illusion of more prominent cheekbones as these pads gets squished on your zygomatic bones

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and pentamogged9000
View attachment 2536247
This is how fat pads look, They are like pouches that are attached to skin and other tissues and cannot migrate, When you smile it might give you an illusion of more prominent cheekbones as these pads gets squished on your zygomatic bones
Oh I see what you mean, my fat pads are very small the further up you get to the zygos, but I still have lots of buccal fat in the lower portion of my face. It's just that after I smile my zygos seem less prominent thats why I felt this question bothering me for days

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
TikTok is telling me mewing will get me highest cheekbones and Richard Ramirez zygos and even more positive canthal tilt and Barret's maxilla and a big chin so I gotta believe it

• JFL
Reactions: aerty
TikTok is telling me mewing will get me highest cheekbones and Richard Ramirez zygos and even more positive canthal tilt and Barret's maxilla and a big chin so I gotta believe it
I don't even have tiktok jfl, and wtf does mewing have to do with if smiling affects my zygos?

I knew the average iq here was below 100