Smile

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
I have a six tooth smile, and I want to have my smile show ten teeth. I am planning on already getting jaw surgery since I am recessed, but what else can I do to show more teeth when I smile? My teeth are straight

if you are below 17 you can get a palatal expander but if you are older your only choice is SARPE

can SARPE be paired with bimax?
probably not but if want to do them together you will need a top tier surgeon. If you get it done at the slums of Cambodia for 3k or some shit like that you are getting botched 100%

probably not but if want to do them together you will need a top tier surgeon. If you get it done at the slums of Cambodia for 3k or some shit like that you are getting botched 100%
i am planning on getting bimax with ramieri but idk if he offers SARPE, do you know any good surgeons that’s offer SARPE, money is not an issue tbh just trying to get the highest quality results

i am planning on getting bimax with ramieri but idk if he offers SARPE, do you know any good surgeons that’s offer SARPE, money is not an issue tbh just trying to get the highest quality results
I know pagnoni offers alot of different surgries so he might be able to do SARPE

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
keep in mind wider palate makes it more difficult to get hollow cheecks