Smoking as a kid is the most social thing u can do

lls

lls

blue eyes is my cope
I don’t smoke I drink tho but I hang with them it’s so social thing u can do if I’ll smoke it’s only for that fr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, whiteislandpill, Arcturus and 2 others
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
It helps to grow

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Gaygymmaxx
Just rape your lungs to act social bro:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Don’t care + ion smoke keep coping u don’t get invited to partys
Bro I smoke 2 packs a day and party every weekend lmao
Smoking doesn't make you a chad rather just rapes your collagen and cucks your colouring I wish I didn't started smoking cuz now I can't quit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Alt Number 3 and watah
b
I don’t smoke I drink tho but I hang with them it’s so social thing u can do if I’ll smoke it’s only for that fr
exactly. i’m 16 and get invited to so many parties and im hella social and a lot in common with so many people because i smoke and drink and will do drugs with people

just vape

b

exactly. i’m 16 and get invited to so many parties and im hella social and a lot in common with so many people because i smoke and drink and will do drugs with people
I can’t with the copers that say I stay sober don’t do fall in the preer pressure

I can’t with the copers that say I stay sober don’t do fall in the preer pressure
real bro like gtfo live your life :lul: your gonna be a no life fuck if you don’t. i’ve been addicted to vaping for years but i actually just quit 4 days ago now but im still smoking weed and shit and drinking when ever i can. i quit nic because im scared its making me develop ED smh.

real bro like gtfo live your life :lul: your gonna be a no life fuck if you don’t. i’ve been addicted to vaping for years but i actually just quit 4 days ago now but im still smoking weed and shit and drinking when ever i can. i quit nic because im scared its making me develop ED smh.
I have a bottle of vodka under my bed rn

Weed is worse than nic weed causes psychosis

Im so glad they are self eliminating themselves at such early age. less competition.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Gaygymmaxx
Weed is worse than nic weed causes psychosis
ur probably right but im not getting ED fuck that. and nicotine is a huge factor to causing it for a lot of guys. it stops blood flow to a lot of places, or at least weakens it

• +1
Reactions: watah
Real the biggest cope is I can have fun without alcohol like bro rope
SWEAR :ROFLMAO:. idc what it is it’s going to be 10x fucking more fun drunk.

• +1
Reactions: watah
lol you are closer to a npc. somking is literally npc slave trait.
ion smoke nigga u that’s why u don’t have any friend and u come home at 10 pm

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
True, smoking is low inhib + NT but if you can be that without smoking it is better ofc

True, smoking is low inhib + NT but if you can be that without smoking it is better ofc
U can just sit with a rendom guy for a smoke it’s so nt it’s cope tbh even tho ion smoke yet

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
U can just sit with a rendom guy for a smoke it’s so nt it’s cope tbh even tho ion smoke yet
Yes just at parties smoking is good but outside of that is degen