Smoking cigs boost T?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
I read about this that smoking cigarettes can boost your testosterone is it true or what?Have anyone tested it?

cigs = looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Reoa, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Suck em down like coca cola

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. They're cancer sticks that fuck up your circulation and deplete vitamins in ur skin. I have two brothers that have been smoking pack a day for 2 years and their skin looks about 3 times worse. May not apply to everyone but stay the guck away from cigs. If ur not Chad then ur not gonna look cool smoking anyway

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, SayNoToRotting, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
Smokehead cope

Nice retard answers above me. I bet no one did their research and just reads cigs and starts coping. You know there's nicotine in cigarettes. Nicotine seems to work as an aromatase inhibitor. Which lowers the amount of testosterone being converted to estrogen. Seems to be good for your testosterone ALTHOUGH it's not good for your skin. So if you would smoke cigs JUST to boost T, tbh just get some nicotine. The tar is really gonna fuck your lungs up and some other stuff is gonna rip your skin.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Drugs and Chad69
Nice retard answers above me. I bet no one did their research and just reads cigs and starts coping. You know there's nicotine in cigarettes. Nicotine seems to work as an aromatase inhibitor. Which lowers the amount of testosterone being converted to estrogen. Seems to be good for your testosterone ALTHOUGH it's not good for your skin. So if you would smoke cigs JUST to boost T, tbh just get some nicotine. The tar is really gonna fuck your lungs up and some other stuff is gonna rip your skin.
smok-vape-pen-22-elektronicka-cigareta-1650mah-1.jpg.big.jpg

Yes it does and they have a mutualist combination

Guys with higher T are more likely to smoke cigs
Smoking cigs increases T

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
plus you’re mouthbreathing when smoking cigs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Drugs
Smoking will ruin your face

Boosts your chance to fucking die and tastes smells like SHIIITTT