Smoking compresses the spine

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My friend and I both have our spines compress (we SHRINK) and stiffen up/become sore after we smoke cigarettes, why and how do we prevent this?

I think I might have something fractured maybe in my back but idk about my friend (I think he does too tbh) so I was thinking maybe fixing it will fix it for us cause I don't think this shit is normal.

Anyone else have something similar happen to them?

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and 5.5psl
My college is smoking all the time...should i kill him,in order to prevent skin damage?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
no study no care.

Smoking is the only way to chad

2492005 BA390DDA F859 4A30 9115 F2387EE1E43B

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
That's some crazy shit I ever heard lmao
No it doesn't , spine compression happens throughout the day. Your height in daytime and nighttime is around 1-2 cm less anyways
It's not coz of cigarettes.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
no study no care.

Smoking is the only way to chad
That's some crazy shit I ever heard lmao
No it doesn't , spine compression happens throughout the day. Your height in daytime and nighttime is around 1-2 cm less anyways
It's not coz of cigarettes.
Smoking is correlated to back pain so maybe it doesn't compress it directly but can stiffen/tense up muscles and I read it causes some fluids or some shit to get depleted etc shit like that

Smoking is correlated to back pain so maybe it doesn't compress it directly but can stiffen/tense up muscles and I read it causes some fluids or some shit to get depleted etc shit like that
yeah it’ll make you face chiseled, increase test, help you cut and give you NT aura.

Nothing better than this to looksmaxx imo

yeah it’ll make you face chiseled, increase test, help you cut and give you NT aura.

Nigga do u think it might contribute to spine compressing?

Nigga do u think it might contribute to spine compressing?
No, Most stuff about spine compression is bullshit cuz it compresses either way during the day no matter what.

I could tell you it’s the milk you drink in the morning that compresses your spine and it wouldn’t mean anything, if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
ages you and makes your skin thinner (unfortunately i got low collagen so it rapes mine) also gets rid of most fluids in your face

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
You and your friend should share Zoloft for OCD

• JFL
ages you and makes your skin thinner (unfortunately i got low collagen so it rapes mine) also gets rid of most fluids in your face
Yeah it's good besides the collagen loss

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Is there no problem with the smell?

• JFL