Smoking mogs if u are high inhib with depression

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
It just clears the mind like a junk cleaner and very good cope especially if u dont have anything in life

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Very bad

It does clear the mind

Clears it of anything but dopaminergic monkey urges, and clears your memory

My entire childhood is gone from too much weed tbh, I'm on the far end but what I said is true and you know it

It's cope. Not progress

Just got high :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Very bad

It does clear the mind

Clears it of anything but dopaminergic monkey urges, and clears your memory

My entire childhood is gone from too much weed tbh, I'm on the far end but what I said is true and you know it

It's cope. Not progress

Just got high :hnghn:
I am talking abt cigarette

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I want something which makes my mind free of thoughts thats it is there any drug ?
Stop doing drugs

Obviously that is not the solution for mental problems. Did the jews get you convinced?

Do better than coming to such a ridiculous conclusion, the answers are always with yourself.

Stop doing drugs

Obviously that is not the solution for mental problems. Did the jews get you convinced?

Do better than coming to such a ridiculous conclusion, the answers are always with yourself.
Stop the cope i never took drugs nor drank alcohol also i stopped smoking 6 months ago and my life only got worse

• JFL
Stop the cope i never took drugs nor drank alcohol also i stopped smoking 6 months ago and my life only got worse
The cover was lifted. Your life wasn't any better from the outside looking in, only from your own dopamergic filter of "that was fun this isn't"

Cmon lad

The cover was lifted. Your life wasn't any better from the outside looking in, only from your own dopamergic filter of "that was fun this isn't"

Cmon lad
I dont understand anything i just want to cope

I dont understand anything i just want to cope
I feel it bro

My next steps aren't certain either. But we must move forward

The dirt continues to pile, all around your hole, the hole grows in depth, as the surface continues to rise.

It's a sad fate. We must get to work.

I feel it bro

My next steps aren't certain either. But we must move forward

The dirt continues to pile, all around your hole, the hole grows in depth, as the surface continues to rise.

It's a sad fate. We must get to work.
I get no hole man thays the issue

• JFL