Smoking weed is the easiest way to fraud NT

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
Smoking will make you really low inhib after a while, plus stoners don't have high standards for the people who they spend time with anyways. One of the cheapest drugs, sides are not dangerous, and you can recover mentally for the most part. Add some beckies into the mix and you will eventually get laid if you're not a total sperg.

The downside is smoking weed makes you retarded, all the years you spent smoking will be considered "lost years" when you sober up, and you also most likely will have not accomplished anything worthwhile in that time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: civil66, Jova, Gonthar and 3 others
it stops working for some people. I actually become the complete opposite of NT when I smoke despite having smoked for around 8 years nonstop.

Something changed in my brain :feelswah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: civil66 and Kaari
when i get stoned i become autistisc and insecure

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Kaari, watah and 1 other person
and anxious asf

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and fluoride1337
it stops working for some people. I actually become the complete opposite of NT when I smoke despite having smoked for around 8 years nonstop.

Something changed in my brain :feelswah:
Since I quit and have low tolerance I get anxiety at the peak of the high, but when I come down I get super lazy and I'll be tired and lazy the next day as well. You just can't be a serious person if you smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and TechnoBoss
Smoking will make you really low inhib after a while, plus stoners don't have high standards for the people who they spend time with anyways. One of the cheapest drugs, sides are not dangerous, and you can recover mentally for the most part. Add some beckies into the mix and you will eventually get laid if you're not a total sperg.

The downside is smoking weed makes you retarded, all the years you spent smoking will be considered "lost years" when you sober up, and you also most likely will have not accomplished anything worthwhile in that time.
Seeing what weed did to my pothead ex since she started at doing at like 11, I’d never smoke it long term lol. It just made her a stressed out wreck and braindead.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and fluoride1337
Seeing what weed did to my pothead ex since she started at doing at like 11, I’d never smoke it long term lol. It just made her a stressed out wreck and braindead.
Started at 11 jfl, all the people I know who started young are gigafried now

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and Kaari
smoking is unhealthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Kaari
It can make you more relaxed, but your verbal fluency is diminished, if you're chatting with other potheads there's no problem, but try to interact with sober people and they might think you're retarded or something...
I've tried many drugs and nothing beats good, old alcohol for making you talk and act more NT.

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper, ss07, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Started at 11 jfl, all the people I know who started young are gigafried now
Even the people I used to know who did a bit older also came out a little effed too. I suppose Weed is good for a short term social thing if your trying to land some junkie but I wouldn’t go any further with it than that, like I said it’ll mess you up a bit.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and fluoride1337
Even the people I used to know who did a bit older also came out a little effed too. I suppose Weed is good for a short term social thing if your trying to land some junkie but I wouldn’t go any further with it than that, like I said it’ll mess you up a bit.
I’m also not doing cocaine either because a guy i used to know had part of his nose fall off after doing it for so long rofl

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and TechnoBoss
alcohol makes u nt weed makes u autistic and high inhib:p

• +1
Reactions: civil66 and Kaari
Gives me very high heart rate and fucks me up makes me hella anxious

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
The weed cringe is for brain dead people

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
when i get stoned i become autistisc and insecure
i become autistic and start developing theories about people who have theories about the jews

then i need to tell everyone

op is not legit

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Kaari
i become autistic and start developing theories about people who have theories about the jews

then i need to tell everyone

op is not legit
It’s either Jews or the Holocaust weed junkies have conspiracy theories about in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz