Smoking

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Well I started smoking to actually get rid of my problems and to feel distracted im just tired of life not being good to me I just feel like I deserve all this I told my dad I started smoking and he got mad at me and said that if he saw me in the street smoking he wouldnt give a shit about me and that really hit me now all he does is ignore me I know im doing things wrong but im trying but I feel like I dont have the things I need in order to change my life my dad acts cold towards me I just want to end it all by smoking many people will be sad about my death and some will feel happy but I just dont even care about living anymore im just a paranoid subhuman

Smoking is a subhuman cope.

Why are you even on looksmax if you smoke

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Social circle with low iq’s Degenerates maybe
Lossen up a bit it helps. Unless u don’t want females and friends but if u do, u gotta do certain things

Lossen up a bit it helps. Unless u don’t want females and friends but if u do, u gotta do certain things

I’m never smoking

I once smoked 2 cigarettes, raspberry flavored. It felt disgusting, never did it again.

I once smoked 2 cigarettes, raspberry flavored. It felt disgusting, never did it again.

thug_life_glasses_ad_1024x1024.jpg

giphy.gif

Wait, weed or cigs. If it’s the cancer causer then yea it’s pretty bad

Smoking increases testosterone, and when done properly actually improves cardiovascular function - don't listen to the jews. It will also help your skin and your breath if you get the good smelly ones. Also maybe coincidence but all of my friends who smoke have huge fucking cocks. Keep smoking bro, legit going into my looksmaxing guide

just @Arceus300 maxx bro

I don't see the point in smoking cigarettes, seems like it gives a shitty high, burns money, and deteriorates health.

For weed, I've tried that before when I visited family, but I didn't think the high was anything special and I didn't get why everyone loved it so much. But it did make food taste amazing