Smooth faced over a beard

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Good based YouTube comment I found:

“Shave your beard. Trust me women love a smooth face over beard anyday. Short stubble is probably ideal but the only way you get there is by shaving to skin first.

Guys think a beard makes them look alpha or have the appearance of having a strong jaw.”

If you have a weak jawline, then growing a small beard can help. But if you have a strong jawline, you're hiding one of your best assets because men think other men with beards look tough. Women don’t.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Richard Cheese and Xangsane
Good based YouTube comment I found:

“Shave your beard. Trust me women love a smooth face over beard anyday. Short stubble is probably ideal but the only way you get there is by shaving to skin first.

Guys think a beard makes them look alpha or have the appearance of having a strong jaw.”

If you have a weak jawline, then growing a small beard can help. But if you have a strong jawline, you're hiding one of your best assets because men think other men with beards look tough. Women
IMG 4720

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i have a recessed mandible so beard/stubble is law for people like me

i had my little sister chimp out on me when she saw me clean shaven, so i'm never doing that again. most brutal blackpill ever since kids cant lie about their emotions, she screamed for 30 minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and autistic_tendencies