Smooth skin filters are so BRUTAL

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
They legit ascend me 2-3 points. Lack of sleep and my acne coming back have ruined skin.

I used a smooth skin filter on snapchat and couldnt believe how good I looked. I thought it must have been changing my bone structure as well but when I turned it off my face shape did not change at all. Only my skin. It got rid of my eyebags, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. If I had that skin I would have any past oneitis I wanted. I looked k-pop tier. :feelswhy:

Smooth even skin is so underrated here.

never began for ghoulcels

Yeah, I think vitamin d deficiency is the least of that boy's problems.

just wear a tinted moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Ken
They legit ascend me 2-3 points. Lack of sleep and my acne coming back have ruined skin.

I used a smooth skin filter on snapchat and couldnt believe how good I looked. I thought it must have been changing my bone structure as well but when I turned it off my face shape did not change at all. Only my skin. It got rid of my eyebags, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. If I had that skin I would have any past oneitis I wanted. I looked k-pop tier. :feelswhy:

Smooth even skin is so underrated here.
yea skin is heavily underrated only because it’s impossible to get filter tier skin without makeup, skin care can only do so much

• +1
Good BB cream can ascend hard, IDGAF if rotters here say it’s gay. How is it gay if you’re trying to appeal to chicks?

• +1
I do but my texture and pigmentation is too bad to hide right now.
Nobody at all in reality has totally perfect skin. If the moisturizer can get you into prettyboy tier skin then that's all you need. Even chico in unfrauded photos has discoloration and maltexture

• +1
I need this skin

Nobody at all in reality has totally perfect skin. If the moisturizer can get you into prettyboy tier skin then that's all you need. Even chico in unfrauded photos has discoloration and maltexture
Yeah I had clear skin last year just some mild texture. With tinted sunscreen I was skin mogging. Life was so different. I was going on a date every week and even going out with girls I was actually attracted to. LTB and landwhales from tinder wanted to hook up. I cant COPE with losing that so fast.