SMV >>> beauty

Rather be a 5'11 dripmaxxed statusmaxxed moneymaxxed gymmaxxed MTN than a 6'2 chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 29155, shortcel88 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and reptiles
well this is assuming the chad is like lower-middle class w like 100 ig followers and skinny fat as shit
He still gets way better treatment than the mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and temporomandibular32
Rather be a 5'11 dripmaxxed statusmaxxed moneymaxxed gymmaxxed MTN than a 6'2 chad

The ungodly amounts of copium is something else I would sell my soul in blood to the devil to look like chad

6'2 chad has infinitely more appeal

Quite literally and don't cope and say this guy isn't a Chad he mogs every guy here combined including salludon I'm not dick riding but this whole premise is cope you can get laid as a sub chad because chad is so rear but when chad comes whores leave there partners women are the literal spawn of Satan

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Quite literally and don't cope and say this guy isn't a Chad he mogs every guy here combined including salludon I'm not dick riding but this whole premise is cope you can get laid as a sub chad because chad is so rear but when chad comes whores leave there partners women are the literal spawn of Satan

Chad looks are an unstoppable force. Nothing more powerful in universe than that

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and reptiles
Chad looks are an unstoppable force. Nothing more powerful in universe than that

What are the actual surgical limitors stopping men if surgeons like real surgery max exist

What are the actual surgical limitors stopping men if surgeons like real surgery max exist
Surgery cant create harmony. Only so much you can do and it can easily make you look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Surgery cant create harmony. Only so much you can do and it can easily make you look uncanny

Why though it's mostly his home structure

sex appeal is law

Bro she kisses him with disgust

This guy's main aesthetics is his bone so why won't a guy who gets lefort 3 custom jaw angle implants look like this chad or closer to it

This guy's main aesthetics is his bone so why won't a guy who gets lefort 3 custom jaw angle implants look like this chad or closer to it

Cuz you cant create harmony with that. Will just look uncanny

Cuz you cant create harmony with that. Will just look uncanny

Half the time jaw implants look uncanny because engineers with no clue in aesthetics design them but giant implants exist he's the salvation marker he has a clue when it comes to aesthetics and jaw surgery designs.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm