Smv/looksmaxx for highaesthatically feminine/prettyboyosh looking dudes.

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
DOM OGRES GTFO.
Lets start: So if you have a high aesthetic or a prettyboyish/feminine look you ascend hard by doing those things I will tell you now.

1.MUSCLE AND THICK NECK: This is bascially one of the most important things you have to do,to get a more masculine look.

2.Dress more manly: What I mean with that is basically dont dress like a tiktok faggott (you dont want to look more feminine)

3.If you dont have bones and only exist because of hair and collagen: You should get implants for jaw zygos etc,however some prettyboys already have good bones so they don’t necessarily need it(very rare btw)

4.Avoid short here: most of us have a collagen hair halo so we should keep our hair middle long,not to long so we can still look a bit masculine

Helpful extras: tatoos,stubble,watches,deep voice,minoxidi,shoe lift etc

you might ask yourself why you should do that all.. Answer:Looking feminine/pretty/cute isnt bad but most girls that will be interested in you are young girls that dont even want to fuck,they just want to stare at a prettyface. If I forgot something feel free to add something

That goes out to all the feminine/pretty looking dudes: @toth77 @Entschuldigung @Thongmaster @Nosecel @Yoyome99

:feelscry:0 :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, RAITEIII, toth77 and 7 others
being maesthatic and having a high sex appeal is everything imo

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
being maesthatic and having a high sex appeal is everything imo
Yeah but a lot of those feminine looking dudes think they are already perfect because 13 year old girls chasing them and calling them cute

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Wtf nigga i dress like tiktok prettyboy i thought girls liked that

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Yeah but a lot of those feminine looking dudes think they are already perfect because 13 year old girls chasing them and calling them cute
yeah ofcourse, 13 year old girls don't like hard masculine features. they want it softer and more adolescent and boyish.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Looking feminine/pretty/cute isnt bad but most girls that will be interested in you are young girls that dont even want to fuck,they just want to stare at a prettyface
Damn. Brutal af.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, Romnel, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
I was also under the impression girls like that.
Look at that try hard. I dont know any girl irl that find him attractive. Indeed only 11-13 yo prepuberty girls call him cute

Attachments

• B11C6A94-F55C-4A05-B45B-8DA5DC1EA7D8.png
    B11C6A94-F55C-4A05-B45B-8DA5DC1EA7D8.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7173
Look at that try hard. I dont know any girl irl that find him attractive. Indeed only 11-13 yo prepuberty girls call him cute
Damnit you are probaly right. TikTok brainwashed me into thinking "prettyboys" have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, DutchPrettyBoy and Copemaxxing
Im the opposite, which i could have a bit more prettyboy features.

Im the opposite, which i could have a bit more prettyboy features.
than you have to concentrate at your face.Long hair,reddish lips,long lashes,cleanshaven. Just to have a contrast to your dom features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
than you have to concentrate at your face.Long hair,reddish lips,long lashes,cleanshaven. Just to have a contrast to your dom features
I have tried all those things, my main issue is my large ethnic nose. Requires a rhino, but its not the end of the world i guess

• +1
I have tried all those things, my main issue is my large ethnic nose. Requires a rhino, but its not the end of the world i guess
Go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
tatoos helpful extras as if they arent essential for autists lol

You cant be "pretty" as a boy if you arent masculine

• +1
In terms of masculinity/dimorphism, try to fall between the spectrum of:

This:
Prime chico

and this:
Matt Lemond

Images 49

What do you think about this look OP?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Looking feminine/pretty/cute isnt bad but most girls that will be interested in you are young girls that dont even want to fuck,they just want to stare at a prettyface.
Damn is beyond over for me then, i literally have 0 masculine facial features, i look like a girl even with short hair.

• +1
Damn is beyond over for me then, i literally have 0 masculine facial features, i look like a girl even with short hair.
Is this you in the avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
Is this you in the avi?
I wish lol, is Axl Rose, but i look very similar to him, similar coloring and hair length, almost every single person i interact with tell me i look exactly like him.

I wish lol, is Axl Rose, but i look very similar to him, similar coloring and hair length, almost every single person i interact with tell me i look exactly like him.
Jfl cant be over if you look like him. Dm me your pics if you want

Jfl cant be over if you look like him. Dm me your pics if you want
I'm too high inhib for pics, but yeah you are 100% right, when i started axlrosemaxxing back in 2016 i was invisible, now with my hair length, better skin, and eyebrows (i dye them darker for better contrast), i feel like a totally different person, everyone in my school treat me like i'm a demigod or something, its crazy how looks influence the way people see you.

• +1
Water
Also don't spread the "just get an implant bro" theory, it doesn't work most of the time. Jaw surgeries > implant.
Also stubble works pretty bad on pb.
Also jfl at @Thongmaster :forcedsmile::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Wtf nigga i dress like tiktok prettyboy i thought girls liked that
Depends what kind of girls u wanna attract

I also address kinda feminine bc I want to attract like the cute/submissive girls

Depends what kind of girls u wanna attract

I also address kinda feminine bc I want to attract like the cute/submissive girls
could work tbh clothes arent a big deal anyways.
Btw imagibe trying to be like meeks if your mugshot gets taken,caged ngl

could work tbh clothes arent a big deal anyways.
Btw imagibe trying to be like meeks if your mugshot gets taken,caged ngl
jfl i wish i had it i would submit it to all those mug shot hotty accounts and get some free status, i do have a pic of me in hand cuffs tho with a policemen but not actual mug

jfl i wish i had it i would submit it to all those mug shot hotty accounts and get some free status, i do have a pic of me in hand cuffs tho with a policemen but not actual mug

yeah ofcourse, 13 year old girls don't like hard masculine features. they want it softer and more adolescent and boyish.
You'd be surprised how untrue that is these days

Unfortunately, a lot of teenage chicks will find him attractive. 20 years ago, this would have been considered 2/10 look, nowadays every other dude is a feminine SJW faggot (mostly America).

Unfortunately, a lot of teenage chicks will find him attractive. 20 years ago, this would have been considered 2/10 look, nowadays every other dude is a feminine SJW faggot (mostly America).
The girls I know 14-16 yo told me he isnt even that cute,more on the ugly side.

Can you slay 16 yr old JB's with them highly feminine looks. Asking for a friend

Can you slay 16 yr old JB's with them highly feminine looks. Asking for a friend
Jfl yes of course. Thats what young girls want. But you should start to follow that guide to make sure you get all women. Also feminine looking + bones work only. feminine looking alone=death

Jfl yes of course. Thats what young girls want. But you should start to follow that guide to make sure you get all women. Also feminine looking + bones work only. feminine looking alone=death
Can i pm you for a rating?

I was also under the impression girls like that.
No, basketball shorts, plain tees and fresh kicks. Just keep it casual and don’t overdo it because you’ll come off trying to look black. All white boys that I’ve seen dress like that look way better and more nt than the bright pastel shorts with tucked in polo style
It’s not the 80s anymore bro, that aesthetic is not in at all at least in America. Hope you don’t dress like a skater cause then its absolutely over, even in the 2000s that still worked but after the 2010s it completely died down

not a hate post btw

Last edited:

This is why I’m here too lol.. been told I look like Axl Rose a fuck ton, I even grew my Instagram because an Axl Rose insta page posted me on there story lmao. Trying to workout how to be in better shape and get a stronger jaw to perfect it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
I even grew my Instagram because an Axl Rose insta page posted me on there story lmao.
Nice, i wish i could do that but im so fucking high inhib for pics idk why:feelswah:
It’s not the 80s anymore bro, that aesthetic is not in at all at least in America. Hope you don’t dress like a skater cause then its absolutely over, even in the 2000s that still worked but after the 2010s it completely died down

not a hate post btw
I still dress like a normal person lmao, like i said, the only thing i have in common with Axl its the face and hair, even if its not ideal i dont really care, you dont need to fuck half the earth population bro

Last edited: