SMV of a white men was never worse than now in west in terms of slaying

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
unless ur white chad in west (rare af) u will get cucked by bunch of deathnics such as arabs, blacks, latinos and what not (not indians) america is not even a white country anymore, its a place for poor deathnics to illegaly immigrate and destroy the country itself, its on par with swedistan, in west we came to a place where white people are getting forgotten and shit on, its all beacuse of jews, they are scared of white power

however somewhat good news is that white men still have better smv than all races when it comes to ltr and marriages but 90% of this forum isnt like that and prefers slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, i_love_roosters, try2beme and 2 others
-indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, HeightPilledum, Clqs and 2 others
I disagree the more ethnics there are the higher smv white men have

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, asdvek and nathan
I disagree the more ethnics there are the higher smv white men have
i get your point but and i can somewhat agree but u forget the fact that its not only white men who are in the west, as much of deathnics in the west are, there is same amount of deathnic foids who prefer their own race or hate white people despite LITERALLY IMMIGRATING TO A WHITE COUNTRY AND TAKING IT OVER

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
We are pumping and dumping cumskins future wives

We are pumping and dumping cumskins future wives
you are pumping and dumping future single mothers who will have 5 black, arab and what not baby daddies including you, those low moral bitches, actual future housewifes are saving themselfs and working on themselves and then marrying htn-chad

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back