SMV of Jamie Vardy

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Considering this guy went from playing Sunday League football at age 24 to one of the Premier Leagues best strikers at age 28, its fair to say he had a glow up in the football sense. But in terms of SMV, would Jamie Vardy be an incel? We all know going from incel to Chad is essentially just as difficult as going from Sunday League to Premier League.

Stats:

Height: 179cm or 5’10
Weight: 74kg

Attachments

• 80376B35-2C2B-4A04-A689-EAF0AE4BB532.jpeg
    80376B35-2C2B-4A04-A689-EAF0AE4BB532.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 0
Gigachad face and smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Canwefixit
Footballers have high smv regardless of their facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Footballers have high smv regardless of their facial aesthetics
Usually only for their money and status. Would Vardy be an incel if he worked in a factory?

Usually only for their money and status. Would Vardy be an incel if he worked in a factory?
He seems to me above average in look,nothing special,
But his looks wouldn't harm him if he wasn't a football star.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
He seems to me above average in look,nothing special,
But his looks wouldn't harm him if he wasn't a football star.
We all know foids have high standards and Vardy is a bit short. Do you think he would struggle in dating if he was 20 years old again and lived in 2022?

We all know foids have high standards and Vardy is a bit short. Do you think he would struggle in dating if he was 20 years old again and lived in 2022?
Vardy is above average height for a british man,don't believe anyone who tells you something else,most girls will think he's tall.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Canwefixit
Vardy is above average height for a british man,don't believe anyone who tells you something else,most girls will think he's tall.
Im the exact same height as Vardy, same race, same pheno, and live in Britain. I feel like average height for 20 year old men is around 5’11. Also as much as height is important, foids dont just want some tall average looking guy, foids want very tall and very good looking men. I feel like its over if you aren’t way above the average man.

Im the exact same height as Vardy, same race, same pheno, and live in Britain. I feel like average height for 20 year old men is around 5’11. Also as much as height is important, foids dont just want some tall average looking guy, foids want very tall and very good looking men. I feel like its over if you aren’t way above the average man.
99.9% of men are not extremely tall or good looking,will all of them remain single forever?
Also girls like the common male model height of 5'11~6'2,above that,you may be surprised but you start losing from your apeal to them,
Girls don't like too tall guys.

• +1

99.9% of men are not extremely tall or good looking,will all of them remain single forever?
Also girls like the common male model height of 5'11~6'2,above that,you may be surprised but you start losing from your apeal to them,
Girls don't like too tall guys.
Does the blackpill go too far when it says you need to be top 1% in looks and 6’4? I feel like 6’4 to 6’10 is ideal for women. Maybe the blackpill destroyed my mind but I feel like a manlet at 179cm

Celebheights are bullshit they list antoine griesman as 5'8 when in barcelona video they measured him as 5'9.5,
Take their listings with a grain of salt because unless you meassure someone,you can't accuratly guess their height,even experts make mistakes,vardy is 5'10.

if vardy is 5'9 and is above average height for a british man does that mean the average height of british man is 5'7?

Does the blackpill go too far when it says you need to be top 1% in looks and 6’4? I feel like 6’4 to 6’10 is ideal for women. Maybe the blackpill destroyed my mind but I feel like a manlet at 179cm
If you're legit 1.79 barefoot height you will be seen as tall irl,
Maybe not super tall but many will see you as a tall guy.

• +1
If you're legit 1.79 barefoot height you will be seen as tall irl,
Maybe not super tall but many will see you as a tall guy.
Will it actually be accepted by most women? I see women demanding 6’3 men all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back