• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
depends on what your goals are tbh.
Do you want to fuck sluts, SMV.
Do you want to look good, æsthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Amnesia
Dom smv prettyboy loses every time

You wanna slay smv you wanna look in the mirror and think fucking shit I mog Barrett it's aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
depends on what your goals are tbh.
Do you want to fuck sluts, SMV.
Do you want to look good, æsthetics.
can you have both? I mean what does it help to look good but can’t fuck or too look like an ogre but falling in deprsio because of uglyness

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5912
umm I want both
can you have both? I mean what does it help to look good but can’t fuck or too look like an ogre but falling in deprsio because of uglyness
SMV is influenced by a lot like status tbh but what I meant with SMV is more if you're a roided up thugmaxxed dude instead of someone focusing on getting æsthetic clothes and a highclass haircut. You can probably have both tbh. @Copemaxxing you can still easily slay if you go full on æsthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Surely someone who is aesthetic will have a good smv because of it
No wtf are you retarded? You Can look pretty but having 0 sexappeall like me or barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
SMV is influenced by a lot like status tbh but what I meant with SMV is more if you're a roided up thugmaxxed dude instead of someone focusing on getting æsthetic clothes and a highclass haircut. You can probably have both tbh. @Copemaxxing you can still easily slay if you go full on æsthetics.
Idk I mean I slay sometimes but not much girls 14-16 are interested in me mostly

• +1
aesthetics, high aesthetics is almost always high smv anyway, unless you have schoolshooter nerd pheno (COUGH elias de poot COUGH)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Depends, what do you want? get a lot of jbs or get some jbs and mog everyone?

Idk I mean I slay sometimes but not much girls 14-16 are interested in me mostly
gonna sound like :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope but just put yourself out there. You have the looks to just sign up for Yubo and slay.

aesthetics, high aesthetics is almost always high smv anyway, unless you have schoolshooter nerd pheno (COUGH elias de poot COUGH)
you kidding right nigga
he has high smv for jbs

the problem is that he does fashion photo shoots that don't help him on smv most of the time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 756 and Vidyacoper
gonna sound like :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope but just put yourself out there. You have the looks to just sign up for Yubo and slay.
Already slayed some yubo bitches tbh but lockdown let me become a non nt autist ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Just go for a mix of both, maesthetic

Dfghrthh
7675hghg
Iku676y5tgh

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Vidyacoper, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You want both.

Typically, women will find you less attractive (if you have a feminine/pretty boy look) if you stand next to a sexually attractive man. So I guess SMV is more important I guess

I would frefer being 5psl very famous adventurer youtuber than being 8psl model.

Are there any guides on how to become maesthetic? I'm not high IQ enough to figure it out myself sorry tbh ngl

It's just a mix of having the good features PSL talks about without going totally overboard with "striking" features but looking more normalish. As well as looking althetic and healthy by having a tan and muscular fit body with overall masculine vibe

• +1
It's just a mix of having the good features PSL talks about without going totally overboard with "striking" features but looking more normalish. As well as looking althetic and healthy by having a tan and muscular fit body with overall masculine vibe
ah, alright. Thanks for the answer.

I would frefer being 5psl very famous adventurer youtuber than being 8psl model.
i would rather be a model, they have access to the world elite and the best looking women in the world

Are there any guides on how to become maesthetic? I'm not high IQ enough to figure it out myself sorry tbh ngl
You cant maesthatic maxx. Its the same if someone would want to prettyboy maxx. Not possible. If you are already a prettyboy you could should try to built a thick neck and muscle and stubble. Than you would be maesthatic. However if you are already a more domlooking guy I would maybe try to get more feminine face (longer lashes colored contacts,reddish lips)

• +1
You cant maesthatic maxx. Its the same if someone would want to prettyboy maxx. Not possible. If you are already a prettyboy you could should try to built a thick neck and muscle and stubble. Than you would be maesthatic. However if you are already a more domlooking guy I would maybe try to get more feminine face (longer lashes colored contacts,reddish lips)
Lashes aren't gonna fix my ogre nose tbh
but good explanation of maesthetic :feelsokman:

• +1
Lashes aren't gonna fix my ogre nose tbh
but good explanation of maesthetic :feelsokman:
Easy fixable. I myself want to maesthetic maxx because I look way to prettyboyish To have sexappeall most girls that are interested in me dont even whant to fuck me they just want to stare in a pretty face.

• JFL
Easy fixable. I myself want to maesthetic maxx because I look way to prettyboyish To have sexappeall most girls that are interested in me dont even whant to fuck me they just want to stare in a pretty face.
Sadly I can't exactly relate. But I understand where you're coming from, I hope you succeed bro.

• +1
How are you going to fix it? What are your flaws?

How are you going to fix it? What are your flaws?
My flaw is basically my twink body and my short lower third with a prettyboy pheno. Indeed almost all girls my age call me gl but deep down they dont want to fuck me they just want to stare in my face

i would rather be a model, they have access to the world elite and the best looking women in the world
Life is not just about women. Also being model is fucking boring job. Even if i was gl i wouldnt go for it.

Life is not just about women. Also being model is fucking boring job. Even if i was gl i wouldnt go for it.
Why not? You travel around the world and stuff

what, why not? be paid to be youtself, travel the world doing shows, boy stop coping

• +1
what, why not? be paid to be youtself, travel the world doing shows, boy stop coping
Why not? You travel around the world and stuff
Maybe i cope but i wouldnt like to be a model. You Travel only at big cities and im not i terestes at them. There are also other things that you have no clue about. I rather be jocko wilink than some model.