I’m gonna crag our

Mogs. 8/10 smv.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Joshrc and antony 726
take a pic in the gym not in ur bathroom

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and antony 726
@$Abomination

Aesthetic for sure. You gymcel your whole life. Never get fat. And progressive overload as much as you can.

• Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726
*should gymcel your whole life

• +1
only good part about this pic is the physique :lul: take it in the gym and with a friend or something this looks a little austist
Ik I shoud cover the or edit the stuff lol
My face look good in this pic to lol
My face look autistic when I felx

Aesthetic for sure. You gymcel your whole life. Never get fat. And progressive overload as much as you can.
Fax bro should I post this ? No one know I even go to the gym
I’m in a new school lol

Ik I shoud cover the or edit the stuff lol
My face look good in this pic to lol
My face look autistic when I felx
idk I think just take another one in a normal spot or don't make this the first slide

• +1
idk I think just take another one in a normal spot or don't make this the first slide
Lollll Ik what u mean I’m try to hide the stuff around me

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt
Fax bro should I post this ? No one know I even go to the gym
I’m in a new school lol
You'll just get haters if you do. Your school will have nothing but skinny fat subhuman males who will envy you and whores who only care about money (all women are whores). You're better off posting yourself in a button up T shirt at a restaurant with your fam.

• +1
You'll just get haters if you do. Your school will have nothing but skinny fat subhuman males who will envy you and whores who only care about money (all women are whores). You're better off posting yourself in a button up T shirt at a restaurant with your fam.
Holy fax bro I see what u mean true when I had shit body people would still hate idk ab now lol

Holy fax bro I see what u mean true when I had shit body people would still hate idk ab now lol
People will always hate for nothing. But certain actions exacerbate the amount of hate you'll get, others will minimize it. Posting shirtless selfies will just arouse envy from guys. Foids won't care and will just brush you off and call you a self centered narcissistic douche lmfao (as if they're any different).

You should dark triad max while giving the illusion you're an empathetic dude that cares about animals and his mom. That's the absolute best move.

• Hmm...
button up t shirt not the move, highschool is about being cool, I've talked to so many girls that are straight up retarded, they think any guy who acts cool is hot.
he's right just don't look like an asshole when you post shirtless pics just do it casually

• +1
button up t shirt not the move, highschool is about being cool, I've talked to so many girls that are straight up retarded, they think any guy who acts cool is hot.
he's right just don't look like an asshole when you post shirtless pics just do it casually
Sooo i should not post it then ?
People will always hate for nothing. But certain actions exacerbate the amount of hate you'll get, others will minimize it. Posting shirtless selfies will just arouse envy from guys. Foids won't care and will just brush you off and call you a self centered narcissistic douche lmfao (as if they're any different).

You should dark triad max while giving the illusion you're an empathetic dude that cares about animals and his mom. That's the absolute best move.
I am lol