Smv

killer/tpu

killer/tpu

Smoking or playing final fantasy
Things that add smv? Especially in Asians countries since my mom wants to move back to her hometown

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Being tall (depends where u live since most of the Asian countries avg height is quite short tbh)
Being well groomed

Attachments

• IMG_9030.webp
    IMG_9030.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
tall and white

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, Costcosuperstore and copingvolcel
In Asia, the only thing worse than being asian as a man is being black, the racism is very strong over there.

If you're white though, it's so much easier. The Philippines has been described by many white normies as "tutorial island"

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
And? Are you well groomed? Have clear skin? NT? Full lips? Dark outlandish eyebrows? Nice hairline? Decent or above average physique? Non bloated?
Or are you just tall
I forgot
Are you rich and have a nice social proof?

And? Are you well groomed? Have clear skin? NT? Full lips? Dark outlandish eyebrows? Nice hairline? Decent or above average physique? Non bloated?
Or are you just tall
Working on my skin rn no pimples or anything just dull and my eyebrows are the best thing about my eye area, my hairline is fucked, I play tons of sports so my physique is decent, I’m bloated asl because I was dirtybulking

Working on my skin rn no pimples or anything just dull and my eyebrows are the best thing about my eye area, my hairline is fucked, I play tons of sports so my physique is decent, I’m bloated asl because I was dirtybulking
Yea then you got work to do then bro lmao
What shape are your eyes and what about the eyelashes maybe sending a pic would allow us to help better tbh

I dont think bloat is ur main problem but if u want to debloat stop eating sugars and sodium, do a lot of cardio and eat a lot of animal based protein
Ty bro anything else I can improve on