Snapchat is a brutal reminder of the age pill

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Bitch ass app showing me memories of shit that happened 7 years ago :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
every summer I get reminded of how things used to be

I think I was 17 when I first downloaded the app, now Im finna turn 30 in two years

Fuck this life and fuck the age pill

Millionaire chad at 16 or fucking bust

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, ripikke, AscensionMan98 and 53 others
IMG 8708

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripikke, somewheredying1, fuckedupmanlet and 49 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: somewheredying1, Trilogy, hopecel and 13 others
Agepill is brutal. Knowing that JB pussy is the best, and you can only access it while growing up and being in school. If you're out of school, there is no way you can fuck JBs. You wasted your youth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somewheredying1, hopecel, Deleted member 33711 and 13 others
iam 16

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: somewheredying1, hopecel, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
Geez ur getting up there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: somewheredying1 and nathan
You can't put a price on youth

It's fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: somewheredying1, fuckedupmanlet, hopecel and 24 others
Agepill is brutal. Knowing that JB pussy is the best, and you can only access it while growing up and being in school. If you're out of school, there is no way you can fuck JBs. You wasted your youth.
Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, datboijj, Pikabro and 4 others
after 20 every year feels like a month in comparison

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 33711, datboijj and 7 others
Damn you guys are old as fuck . I was born in 2004 im old like you guys
How did you realize you're trucel, and when? And what race are you, and which country?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: somewheredying1, Sprinkles, hopecel and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, stevielake and 9 others
Just wait, faggots

This life will fly you by and before you know it, you're 28 and haven't accomplished shit

Every year passes quicker than the last, then you'll look back at pics and wonder where all the fucking time went

What a brutal feeling

joever

Reminder that I found PSL at 19 in 2016 :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, hopecel, datboijj and 4 others
Just wait, faggots

This life will fly you by and you wont have accomplished shit

Every year passes quicker than the last, then you'll look back at pics and wonder where all the fucking time went

What a brutal feeling
Bruh I’ve been feeling like this for years you aren’t saying anything monumental. I was already nostalgia obsessive by like 7 because I had a old digital camera in 2009 full of fun memories from 2009-2011

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Costcosuperstore and forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AlexBrown84
Suifuefeuufeu thread

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Just wait, faggots

This life will fly you by and before you know it, you're 28 and haven't accomplished shit

What a brutal feeling
As long as I can browse this site at the end of the day I’m fine 🙂

u dont gets lol anymore from younger girls when u turn 28/30. U willl only appeal 27/30 years olds.

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Bitch ass app showing me memories of shit that happened 7 years ago :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I think I was 17 when I first downloaded the app, now Im finna turn 30 in two years

Old ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I downloaded snapchat in 2013, crazy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Costcosuperstore
I thought you flunked out of HS. Also fuck you are pretty old
i dropped out and got a ged so i could go to uni and commission as an officer earlier

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
you guys are so fucking old bro
niggas genuinely on here born before 2000
over for you guys sorry

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, zub111, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Bruh I’ve been feeling like this for years you aren’t saying anything monumental. I was already nostalgia obsessive by like 7 because I had a old digital camera in 2009 full of fun memories from 2009-2011
It gets worse when you can see visible descension in pics like collagen ect

When I can see my gf's descension year after year since I met her 7 years ago. It's so fucking brutal man, so brutal :feelswah:

Not to mention the fun you have throughout the years during summer vacations with all your friends, all the parting, all the new expereinces abroad and at university. All that shit goes out the window when you graduate and work full time

All your friends turn into giga cucks who have no time for you anymore. Everyone is whipped by their gfs who don't let them leave the house. Some get married and you'd be lucky to ever see them again. And if they have kids? Consider them dead, you will never hang out again. Furthermore, some of your other friends turn into broke fucking losers who can't afford to do shit with you even if they wanted to. Some of them even go blad so its a failo if they do come with you and lower the group status

Getting older is sooooo fucking brutal I can't even describe it in words :feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, KIVVV, normie_joe and 7 others
I’m gonna tretmaxx, botoxmaxx, face lift maxx, hair transplant maxx until I’m 110

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Costcosuperstore
you guys are so fucking old bro
niggas genuinely on here born before 2000
over for you guys sorry
I think anyone born after 2005 is a baby and before 99 is an old man tbh.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Banderacell, nathan and 4 others
Damn you guys are old as fuck . I was born in 2004 im old like you guys
Don't be an imbecile. Listen to your elders. We have a lot of wisdom to impart on these forums with our rich experience (of rotting in our bedrooms).

I'm 29 I'm dreading the day I turn 30. It keeps me up at night.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, nathan, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Don't be an imbecile. Listen to your elders. We have a lot of wisdom to impart on these forums with our rich experience (of rotting in our bedrooms).

I'm one of the lucky ones too, I've barely lost any hair and my skin is still good. A lot of girls guess my age at 24.

Imagine if you're one of the ones that age badly. NW3 by 25 with a shit job, no fucking money in the bank, still high inhb, still a low slaycount, still 0 social circle with no escape

Jesus man, I can't even begin to comprehend how depressed and suicidal I'd feel in that situation

@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Sprinkles, datboijj and 5 others
e

All your friends turn into giga cucks who have no time for you anymore. Everyone is whipped by their gfs who don't let them leave the house.
Like ur ole mate who’s girl has a padlock on his ps5 innit :incel::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, JohnDoe, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I'm one of the lucky ones too, I've barely lost any hair and my skin is still good. A lot of girls guess my age at 24.

Imagine if you're one of the ones that age badly. NW3 by 25 with a shit job, no fucking money in the bank, still high inhb, still a low slaycount, still 0 social circle

Jesus man, I can't even begin to comprehend how depressed and suicidal I'd feel in that situation

@Amnesia
i’m 40 and my skin quality has been shit all my life. atleast the norwood reaper seemed to spare me

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, maarda, JohnDoe and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Costcosuperstore and Diarrhoea
Yesterday you were outside playing with the ball with your friends, tomorrow you're this guy:

And doing this kind of shit in your free time:

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, infini, 1966Ford and 8 others
Cold facts. Aging is negative for the most part. I have never felt so bad about it as now at the age of 22. On the bright side, younger people treat me nicely despite my age and some girls like the fact that I am older.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shalpi, ripikke, iblamehamza and 12 others
yea i was slaying left and right in 7th grade ngl i was peak prettyboy twig at that time

believe it or not alot guys missed out on situations because they kept thinking when i get older not realizing ages 12-17 was the best time to experiment and or go balls out looksmaxing hitting up females, no job just go to school. And you only have a small window of like 5-6 years from ages 12-18.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, glaruz, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

Age pill is only brutal if you look worse. I had my best slays as an oldcel, I just larp my age on dating apps and women still assume I'm younger in person lol

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Age pill is only brutal if you look worse. I had my best slays as an oldcel, I just larp my age on dating apps and women still assume I'm younger in person lol
It’s not just about slaying though

But I agree

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and fogdart
Just be happy every year will bring you closer to death and you’ll be lying on your deathbed in a moments notice, Something to actually look forward too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, nathan and forevergymcelling
i’m 40 and my skin quality has been shit all my life. atleast the norwood reaper seemed to spare me
40 is literally insane you can be my dad

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, maarda, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

I deleted that app at 16 now 19 I couldn't deal with viewing people's stories constant lifemog and cortisol spikes shit was suifuel

Carest thou not we perish???

I'm 30. At 28-29 I had crazy slaying stories with even teens. There is always enough time. Look at @Amnesia

It's more a mindset problem. It's not like you are 40-50.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Akhi, maarda and 4 others
what will your response be if i go to japan or SEA and get it?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Just wait, faggots

What a brutal feeling
Advice bro

I'm actually older saaar, but very fit and most people guess me this age saaar. I am basically 44 saaar!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, egyptianKang, fogdart and 4 others