snapchat mogs

evannes

evannes

Iron
I don’t care what anybody says, snapchat mogs. It’s such an easy way to get girls if you’re hot. If you’ve got a high snap score (100000+) and a decent face, these girls are going to be drooling over you. Just get abs and a good face and then they’ll be all over you.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
how do you get girls to add you?

• +1
how do you get girls to add you?
basically, just go to quick add and add every single girl on the list, most will add back. Once you become very active snapchat will start pushing your account out and putting you on other people quick adds and then girls will add you

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
basically, just go to quick add and add every single girl on the list, most will add back. Once you become very active snapchat will start pushing your account out and putting you on other people quick adds and then girls will add you
How do you build up your Snaps score bhai

• +1
How do you build up your Snaps score bhai
i built mine just from sending a lot of snaps, if you want to build it up fast, just add a bunch of random people and then send them each like 100 snaps. It takes a while but if you send 10 snaps to 100 people everyday for a week, in one week you’ll get 7000 added to your snapscore

• +1
i built mine just from sending a lot of snaps, if you want to build it up fast, just add a bunch of random people and then send them each like 100 snaps. It takes a while but if you send 10 snaps to 100 people everyday for a week, in one week you’ll get 7000 added to your snapscore
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and evannes
k thanks for the advice wait im ugly k

• +1
Are sending unsolicited dick pics a good strategy if you have a big penis?

• JFL
  • +1
50% of women over 20 will judge u for using snap as a main social

its just a obvious fact

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and edodalic29
Snapchat is good for side pieces

• +1