• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 3323 and goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 3323
Is this about me dissing cumskins?
giphy.gif

They deserve it after treating the ethnic users here like shit.

giphy.gif
fuck cumskins faggot
its about dissing me

that shit I don't like.
A sneak disser: thats that shit I don't like.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 3323 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
Update this thread already, i wanna see the allegations

• WTF
Reactions: goat2x
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
When tf did you get so soft? and that was said after this thread was made. Show me the accusations or cap
that reply was just a joke i cant think of anything other reply my mind is overblown w rage and disappointment
F98

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and goat2x
so these were just bullshit accusations, as i deduced all along :confused:
weird ngl
no you literally like everysingle shit that is against me jfl

• Hmm...
no you literally like everysingle shit that is against me jfl
i need proof now, if you're scared to post it here you can pm me. This is starting to annoy me ngl, some bipolar type shit you're on rn

Last edited:
i need proof now, if you're scared to post it here you can pm me. This is starting to annoy me ngl, some bipolar type shit you're own rn
i thought you would know, but i will post proof soon.

i thought you would know, but i will post proof soon.
if this is cap, i'm looking at you different from now on ngl.

• Hmm...
if this is cap, i'm looking at you different from now on ngl.
bro you are a sneak disser and you do it deliberately how much proof should i bring (1-5)?
i will really just waste time to prove shit you alrdy know

• Hmm...
bro you are a sneak disser and you do it deliberately how much proof should i bring (1-5)?
all of it tf? I thought this was a joke thread at first and now you come at me with this childish bullshit, i'm interested too now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Foid energy ngl, starting random arguments when we're innocent
giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
all of it tf? I thought this was a joke thread at first and now you come at me with this childish bullshit, i'm interested too now
i will do as much as i can remember
this isnt childhish shit this is real shit imma call out the fake ones

i will do as much as i can remember
this isnt childhish shit this is real shit imma call out the fake ones
call em out with what? You're spazzing the fuck out rn

look at this shit :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
you really liked all of londonvilies trash fucking insults against me jfl without liking my shit once
if this isnt a sneak diss then idk what it is (this took 2 minutes btw)
look how quick it took me to find this one huh?
nigga you're acting like a bitch, easily emotional ngl. You didn't like my comment in this thread either, and I was literally the one being attacked. Did i care? No. Because it's a fucking anonymous forum, man the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and goat2x
look how quick it took me to find this one huh?
nigga you're acting like a bitch, easily emotional ngl. You didn't like my comment in this thread either, and I was literally the one being attacked. Did i care? No. Because it's a fucking anonymous forum, man the fuck up
i didnt even know you while i knew reallooksmaxxer already + this thread wasnt only against you
just look at the date :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
im not emotional i said it alrdy dont care just made a statement " you are a sneak disser" jfl if you think i care abt this forum drama not just exaggarating

• Hmm...
i didnt even know you while i knew reallooksmaxxer already + this thread wasnt only against you
im not emotional i said it alrdy dont care just made a statement " you are a sneak disser" jfl if you think i care abt this forum drama not just exaggarating
now you're just lying and so shamelessly too jfl. I pm'd you my face in our convo on October 22nd, the thread was made on the 29th. You're fake af for this shit :forcedsmile:

now you're just lying and so shamelessly too jfl. I pm'd you my face in our convo on October 22nd, the thread was made on the 29th. You're fake af for this shit :forcedsmile:
just ignore every other point theory
sending your face doesnt mean shit we literally havent even talked before + that thread wasnt against you
jfl trying to make me defensive when you to this every day :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
in another dimension where i give a fuck i would post 10x shit like this alrdy
you are literally arguing over nothing

just ignore every other point theory
sending your face doesnt mean shit we literally havent even talked before + that thread wasnt against you
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:
in another dimension where i give a fuck i would post 10x shit like this alrdy
you are literally arguing over nothing
you just don't get it do you? It's only ok when you do it but when i laugh at someone else's comment or like it i'm the bad guy? :forcedsmile:

and that's cap because i interacted with you many times before

sneak dissing my ass, it seems to me you got heated over nothing. I'm surprised I thought you would have thicker skin

• JFL
you just don't get it do you? It's only ok when you do it but when i laugh at someone else's comment or like it i'm the bad guy? :forcedsmile:

and that's cap because i interacted with you many times before

sneak dissing my ass, it seems to me you got heated over nothing. I'm surprised I thought you would have thicker skin
again just ignore all context theory you are a fool for that
context matters and i said it already if you cant understand it then what can i say?
you are sneak dissing and IM NOT heated at all just stating fax as usual
its not thick skin or anything if i would be insulted or sumthing i would go on a rant but instead i made a thread spitting straight fax
i didnt even provide context cuz i dont care

again just ignore all context theory you are a fool for that
context matters and i said it already if you cant understand it then what can i say?
you are sneak dissing and IM NOT heated at all just stating fax as usual
its not thick skin or anything if i would be insulted or sumthing i would go on a rant but instead i made a thread spitting straight fax
i didnt even provide context cuz i dont care
ok you still haven't disproved what I said, that thread talked about me and a few users and it was pretty big, also you ignored my comment completely but jfl'd that thread, fine who cares.

I laughed at london's stuff because i caged at them irl, yours did not make me laugh this time. Why does that matter? You call it sneak dissing, i call it rent free tbh. Why would you dedicate a thread to this as well? This isn't spitting fax because every user here does this, laughing and roasting each other. Nigga thinks this is house of cards or some political game or something.

and no you don't have thick skin, sorry it's true.

ok you still haven't disproved what I said, that thread talked about me and a few users and it was pretty big, also you ignored my comment completely but jfl'd that thread, fine who cares.

I laughed at london's stuff because i caged at them irl, yours did not make me laugh this time. Why does that matter? You call it sneak dissing, i call it rent free tbh. Why would you dedicate a thread to this as well? This isn't spitting fax because every user here does this, laughing and roasting each other. Nigga thinks this is house of cards or some political game or something.

and no you don't have thick skin, sorry it's true.
what did i ignore?
you cant disprove the shit i said already we literally talked 3 msgs and the thread was against like 10 ppl ( i didnt evne know that you were in it jfl, even if i knew i can laugh at the other guys subhumanity)
idc about londons stuff i noticed this like 20 mins ago when i get likes cuz i checked them
how is it rent free? thats why i said i cant recall them name by name JFL
i dedicate a thread to a lot of shit aswell stop acting like we are sum timeless chads jfl i literally make thread about the lowest effort shirt possible.
and nah you literally sneak diss me, if i look back now you laugh at shit w comments like "i mog you " just LOL
fuck about skin you can literally put me on ignore i really dont care jfl what should i do to prove it?

what did i ignore?
you cant disprove the shit i said already we literally talked 3 msgs and the thread was against like 10 ppl ( i didnt evne know that you were in it jfl, even if i knew i can laugh at the other guys subhumanity)
idc about londons stuff i noticed this like 20 mins ago when i get likes cuz i checked them
how is it rent free? thats why i said i cant recall them name by name JFL
i dedicate a thread to a lot of shit aswell stop acting like we are sum timeless chads jfl i literally make thread about the lowest effort shirt possible.
and nah you literally sneak diss me, if i look back now you laugh at shit w comments like "i mog you " just LOL
fuck about skin you can literally put me on ignore i really dont care jfl what should i do to prove it?
1. you ignored my comment defending myself in that thread

2. i don't put users on ignore, it's pointless and gay

3. why is it such a big deal for me to laugh at these comments when everyone else does it to each other? Now all of a sudden I hate you or have beef with you? Nonsense

4. it's rent free becauae you literally devoted a thread about me on this subject(which is not like any other low effort thread), if you were thick-skinned, you would have let this shit go or made a funny ass thread in response. But no, you literally took the nuclear option and now think I'm against a nigga i shared my own pics with.

5. We knew each other before those messages too, unless you wanna act all big and shit. Idgaf anymore.

this was a waste ngl

1. you ignored my comment defending myself in that thread

2. i don't put users on ignore, it's pointless and gay

3. why is it such a big deal for me to laugh at these comments when everyone else does it to each other? Now all of a sudden I hate you or have beef with you? Nonsense

4. it's rent free becauae you literally devoted a thread about me on this subject(which is not like any other low effort thread), if you were thick-skinned, you would have let this shit go or made a funny ass thread in response. But no, you literally took the nuclear option and now think I'm against a nigga i shared my own pics with.

5. We knew each other before those messages too, unless you wanna act all big and shit. Idgaf anymore.

this was a waste ngl
1, i didnt even continue the thread you act like i kept liking and shit if i didnt like your comment it was bc i didnt see it
3, yeah it seems like it i mean you literally like shit like "you are a truecel"
4, what you dont understand that i literally make a thread about everything jfl in another dimension where i have youtube video or fucking wanting to jerk off i wouldnt have made this thread but i made it cuz i had time jfl if it was high effort thread i would have brought more evidence which i can find ezly btw
and i literally thought you know that you are sneak dissing me
5, more context i already explained it a dozen times

1, i didnt even continue the thread you act like i kept liking and shit if i didnt like your comment it was bc i didnt see it
3, yeah it seems like it i mean you literally like shit like "you are a truecel"
4, what you dont understand that i literally make a thread about everything jfl in another dimension where i have youtube video or fucking wanting to jerk off i wouldnt have made this thread but i made it cuz i had time jfl if it was high effort thread i would have brought more evidence which i can find ezly btw
and i literally thought you know that you are sneak dissing me
5, more context i already explained it a dozen times
ngl if this is how you take people roasting you how can i reasonably say you have thick skin? Clearly you're not a truecel, get over it.
you want me to always updoot what you say and ignore others, like grow a pair man.

4. But this thread clearly isn't low effort when you're writing long responses back to what i'm saying. Bringing evidence doesn't always equal effort, you are trying to frame me as a shit friend, It is what it is.

5. I'm not looking for stuff that shows we knew each other for a while, I joined in April that should be enough evidence for you. Plus I post quite a bit

you're like 19 idk, making threads about your sneak dissing (feelings being hurt for me liking another dude's comment). You're basically a grown man similar to me. This isn't pyt or some kid jfl.

ngl if this is how you take people roasting you how can i reasonably say you have thick skin? Clearly you're not a truecel, get over it.
you want me to always updoot what you say and ignore others, like grow a pair man.

4. But this thread clearly isn't low effort when you're writing long responses back to what i'm saying. Bringing evidence doesn't always equal effort, you are trying to frame me as a shit friend, It is what it is.

5. I'm not looking for stuff that shows we knew each other for a while, I joined in April that should be enough evidence for you. Plus I post quite a bit

you're like 19 idk, making threads about your sneak dissing (feelings being hurt for me liking another dude's comment). You're basically a grown man similar to me. This isn't pyt or some kid jfl.
nah
you are sneak dissing dont try to make it sound better,you literally like comments which arent even funny only related to my appearence jfl who said im not a truecel btw? im here rotting everyday. jfl.
when i made this thread and even know i have no emotions nigga not bad or good i literally dont care i made this thread like i make my other shit posts
4. again you guys always come at me with the muh seems like you care when i literally have a personality disorder that makes me impossible to not to get mad over arguements :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
i dont cre about the subject i care about not loosing
5, joining date doesnt mean anything i literally hated pyt for the first 5 months

6, like i said alrdy this is a shitpost without fucking emotions jfl like when i say curries are subhuman
its a joke thread with truth in it, i dont give a fuck thats why i said ignore me block me i wont even feel anything good or bad JFL

Last edited:
nah
you are sneak dissing dont try to make it sound better,you literally like comments which arent even funny only related to my appearence jfl who said im not a truecel btw? im here rotting everyday. jfl.
when i made this thread and even know i have no emotions nigga not bad or good i literally dont care i made this thread like i make my other shit posts
4. again you guys always come at me with the muh seems like you care when i literally have a personality disorder that makes me impossible to not to get mad over arguements :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
i dont cre about the subject i care about not loosing
5, joining date doesnt mean anything i literally hated pyt for the first 5 months

6, like i said alrdy this is a shitpost without fucking emotions jfl like when i say curries are subhuman
its a joke thread with truth in it, i dont give a fuck thats why i said ignore me block me i wont even feel anything good or bad JFL
shit idc either, if you believe it was a sneak diss that's on you. I told you how it was already

• +1
shit idc either, if you believe it was a sneak diss that's on you. I told you how it was already
*they were
and yeah.