Sneako keeps improving

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I'm seeing a growth these last months of real muslims who adhere to the true principles of Islam and don't just use it as a promotion and publicity stunt, not only in the real world where mosques are full of believers who return to the way of their Lord by the masses, but even among those who used to be known for social media

Allah said in the Honorable Revelation (Interpretation of the meaning); You surely cannot guide whoever you like, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided.

Allah also revealed (Interpretation of the meaning): And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds, So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bndar.337, heyheyheybro22, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
all a facade to get people like you to talk about him. he’s always been and will continue to be one of the biggest clout chasers ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shikataganai, isis_Bleach, shizuku11111 and 4 others
mirin him calling out andrew tate for LARPing as a good muslim while defending white supremacism

hes actually taking islam seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Sodoku, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
all a facade to get people like you to talk about him. he’s always been and will continue to be one of the biggest clout chasers ever
Only Allah knows what the heart contains. I can only judge by appearances, instinct and experience.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and NorwoodAscender
Mirin sneako

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
idk how ppl dont see through the facade, especially after its been done so many times already

mirin him calling out andrew tate for LARPing as a good muslim while defending white supremacism

hes actually taking islam seriously
see what i mean jfl clueless

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
see what i mean jfl clueless
what would you even say is the facade?
that he doesn't believe in islam?
or hes secretly a white supremacist christian?

hes a half chink half haitian nigga

Last edited:
I have some sympathy towards him because of all the normie hate and shaming he gets
A lot I've noticed excuse other redpill types or accept their virtues but relentlessly shit on sneako. Easy target, I guess.
Maybe it's the contrarian in me but I find it hard to hate guys like that. Usually they don't deserve all the vitriol and just end up being a scapegoat.

• +1
Reactions: Cr™ and MaghrebGator
I have some sympathy towards him because of all the normie hate and shaming he gets
A lot I've noticed excuse other redpill types or accept their virtues but relentlessly shit on sneako. Easy target, I guess.
Maybe it's the contrarian in me but I find it hard to hate guys like that. Usually they don't deserve all the vitriol and just end up being a scapegoat.
You follow goatis btw?

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
fag in disguise

idk how ppl dont see through the facade, especially after its been done so many times already
I understand it. The muslim influencer community is full of double agents, it's difficult for someone who doesn't understand in a very clear manner islamic sociopolitical dynamics to get lost on that sea.

For example, people from the outside just see a nation leader who wears arabic traditional clothing and prays om TV during festivities and they think "He must be a very practicing muslim", they just would never understand to discern them because it's foreign for them.

It's like me for example with Japanese or Chinese culture, i would never understand what a specific kind of silence means in their society, how do they use sarcasm, how do theey hint for you to do something, etc. However, when you start to learn it you feel amazed how different one culture can be from the other.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Could we finally get rid of this sub-Jewish swindling cult promoting itself on here once and for all?