Sniffing My Daughter’s Panties and What it Led to

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
My wife travels a lot for work. So me and my daughter are home a lot together while my wife is away. One day while doing the laundry my curiosity got the best of me. I came across a sexy thong of my daughter and I decided to sniff it. I took one sniff and put it back. A whole range of emotions came over me and I felt guilty and decided I shouldn’t have done it. The next day I began to get curious again and was home alone and went in her room and found another “dirty” set of underwear. I begin to sniff and more emotions came over me but I did not stop. I continued to sniff them and I started to masturbate. This went on for a week and each day I got more and more of them where I had a pile on the bed and would get naked and play, sniff and it even got to licking them.

One Friday night again I was home alone while my wife was out on business and my daughter was at a friends. I was in her room with a few of her panties and having my alone time. Well little did I know, she came home and I didn’t hear the door open and she came upstairs and caught me. I was so embarrassed and just froze not knowing what to do, what to say, and I was in terror of what she thought and oh my god what would she tell my wife!?!? Well she just stood there stunned. Finally she just said “dad, what are you doing”? And she laughed. She was buzzed from having some drinks at her friends house, and then says “well at least someone likes me”. I covered myself up as best I could and I said what do you mean by that? It turns out her boyfriend had broken up with her and she was hurting inside and she was drinking her sorrows away at her friends. Once I covered myself up and the awkwardness had gone away a bit she had made a joke and said she wanted her boyfriend to regret and wanted me to take a picture of her in a sexy set of bra and panties and make it like someone had taken it that she was being with. I of course agreed.

We started doing some pictures and she sent them to him. Come the next day I asked jokingly should we take more pictures. She actually said yes!! We did some photos for about an hour. Finally she asked me about why I was playing with her panties. I told her that my sex life with her mom and pretty much become non existent and that I was feeling lonely myself and that curiosity had gotten the best of me and in a strange way sniffing them reminded me of her mom, but also that I enjoyed the scent and I knew it was wrong and apologized. I told her how much of a beautiful girl she is and that her boyfriend was a fool and that anyone would be lucky to have her. Now at this point I was sitting on the bed next to her. There was an awkward silence. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. She slowly undid her bra and guided my hand to her breasts. I felt them, slowly caressing them. We have had sex almost every day since.

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln, boneking772, LancasteR and 1 other person
Penguin Read GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Vermilioncore
So happy for you!

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln, baerr and Vermilioncore
Just worse and worse and worse and worse!

Good God vermy! End this mayhem!

You haven't used reddit in weeks! You're making these up all from your own mind.

Your imagination is too wicked! You can't be left alone to imagine, work, get a job vermy, or you'll grow even more corroded!

• JFL
Reactions: baerr and Vermilioncore
IMG 1649

You know not one of these mfs has a daughter 😂

• JFL
Reactions: baerr and fxckz
Fucking hell nigger you and that other guy be posting all these soy reddit threads fantasies

I will never have a daughter anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just worse and worse and worse and worse!

Good God vermy! End this mayhem!

You haven't used reddit in weeks! You're making these up all from your own mind.

Your imagination is too wicked! You can't be left alone to imagine, work, get a job vermy, or you'll grow even more corroded!
hahahaha AHHHHHHHH HELP ITS CONSOOOOOOMING ME AHHAJhhH :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx