Snoop dog isn’t even black but a mutt

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Bro he’s only 70% black

That’s exactly like me I’m 70% white tho and am a mutt not cumskin

Snoop dog is also a mutt innit

U gotta be at least 90%+ to be considered the race u are no cope

If ur less than 90% no matter how white or black or Asian or whatever u look ur a MUTT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Beetlejuice, nope and 4 others
Avg for afro americans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, aesthetic beauty, Lean4Life and 3 others
Average african American is like 20% cac

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
Avg for afro americans
That is the case tho in Africa he wouldn’t be considered black

Him claiming to be black is literally exactly like me claiming to be white

Ofc u can be proud of ur races but to claim to be black when ur a mutt?

american whites also aren't considered white in europe so what's your point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SonOfDarkseid, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I love how he brainwashed an entire generation to just smoke weed everyday bro
Then suddenly quits out of no where
Hahaha dark triad bad ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Beetlejuice, bloomercel and 2 others

He’s visibly black though. It’s more of a phenotype type of thing

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
american whites also aren't considered white in europe so what's your point.
I mean American whites look European so idk why they wouldn’t be considered white

The thing that’s easy to distinguish with white genes is they are very weak

For example snoop looks black but is 70% only meanwhile I’m also that ammount white and u can tell I’m a mutt from a mile
Away

So if u look white chances are ur at least 90%

I’ve seen some exceptions but usually that’s the case if u have white skin light hair and blue eyes 999/1000 times ur actually white

are we the same?

Old video
Still blows my mind innit mf rolling around claiming to be BBC when he’s literally as much of a mutt as me

Blud thinks just cause black genes are dominant and show more even in a low % he’s still not
Black

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I love how he brainwashed an entire generation to just smoke weed everyday bro
Then suddenly quits out of no where
Hahaha dark triad bad ass
It wasn't even that the whole thing was a marketing ploy

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Difference is he looks black, wherever he goes he'll be seen as black, you look Latino.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Iasacrko
Also 70% black is NOT average for Black Americans

Still blows my mind innit mf rolling around claiming to be BBC when he’s literally as much of a mutt as me

Blud thinks just cause black genes are dominant and show more even in a low % he’s still not
Black
By the way it’s always been like this regardless:

80% black = black
80% white = white

@Manchild

• Hmm...
It wasn't even that the whole thing was a marketing ploy

What kind of hardcore rapper does stove adverts
He’s fake as fuck lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
Difference is he looks black, wherever he goes he'll be seen as black, you look Latino.
That’s cause black genes are dominant innit

But less than 90% ur a mutt no cope he ain’t no real BBC

Bros litterally 30% Nazi might as well join the KKK

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
your post history is pretty similar to mine on my old acc apart from the brag threads
Brutal when a notorious schizo user can relate with my posts

Black Genes are not dominant lol, the most dominant I'd say is Asian, White genes are as strong as black genes.

• JFL

Tell that to all the Americans then, most if not all of them have Euro DNA, oh and tell that to the Caribbeans as well.

By the way it’s always been like this regardless:

80% black = black
80% white = white

@Manchild
Maybe 80% but as someone who’s 70% white I’m definitely not considered white by appearance alone

Some ppl do notice I am mixed with white but always a mutt

Snoop is the same but the exact opposite of me

While he’s 70% black and 30% white I’m the same but inverse

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and sportsmogger
Brutal when a notorious schizo user can relate with my posts
on my old acc i was top 10 in notoriety/popularity at one point but ok 2022cel

Maybe its a bit lower than avg, but the avg black American is like 20-25% white
Yeah, but the average black does not look 20-25% White.

• JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life and Iasacrko
Black Genes are not dominant lol, the most dominant I'd say is Asian, White genes are as strong as black genes.
Bro ur kidding me right? Low iq take

If a white person and a black person has a baby who do u think the baby will resemble the most?

If u say white u better go back to chemistry since nearly every white feature will be overtaken

• JFL
Maybe 80% but as someone who’s 70% white I’m definitely not considered white by appearance alone

It's whatever your phenotype is, if you're 10% white 50% black and 40% other but you look white, you'll be seen as white.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Yeah, but the average black does not look 20-25% White.
Bro literally contracted himself I’m gonna give u the benefit of the doubt and say u don’t know what I mean by dominant

I mean dominant as in looks genes being overtaken not saying bbc is stronger or anything

• JFL
I mean American whites look European so idk why they wouldn’t be considered white
you look european in the sense that all of your features come from a combination of european backgrounds, the issue is that in europe there's no actual all encompassing european look, natives aren't a combination of backgrounds, they're the undiluted form, so you stand out as not looking quite right wherever you go, and most can tell you apart in a crowd.

So if u look white chances are ur at least 90%

I’ve seen some exceptions but usually that’s the case if u have white skin light hair and blue eyes 999/1000 times ur actually white
I'm 90% white and have white skin, light eyes, light hair, and still look vaguely gook.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sportsmogger
Bro ur kidding me right? Low iq take

If a white person and a black person has a baby who do u think the baby will resemble the most?

If u say white u better go back to chemistry since nearly every white feature will be overtaken
It literally depends on the person, Africa is a wide and vast continent, some nigga from Eritrea might have a white-passing kid but someone from the Congo won't.

And yah, the only reason White genes are seen as weak is due to how many recessive traits they have, colored eyes, colored hair etc.

you look european in the sense that all of your features come from a combination of european backgrounds, the issue is that in europe there's no actual all encompassing european look, natives aren't a combination of backgrounds, they're the undiluted form, so you stand out as not looking quite right wherever you go, and most can tell you apart in a crowd.

I'm 90% white and have white skin, light eyes, light hair, and still look vaguely gook.
Cause gook genes are dominant asf

It literally depends on the person, Africa is a wide and vast continent, some nigga from Eritrea might have a white-passing kid but someone from the Congo won't.

And yah, the only reason White genes are seen as weak is due to how many recessive traits they have, colored eyes, colored hair etc.
Thats what weak genes means bruh

It’s like me saying oh a mouse is as strong as a tiger the only reason he’s weaker is his bone, size, being pray

Jfl with this logic I could literally say that about everything

• JFL
Thats what weak genes means bruh

It’s like me saying oh a mouse is as strong as a tiger the only reason he’s weaker is his bone, size, being pray

Jfl with this logic I could literally say that about everything
Whites still have skin color, bone structure etc which is dominant, their genes are only viewed as weak cause of the recessive ones they have, which the child can still inherit, genes are random and genetic recombination is never what you think it will be.

So it's invalid to call other genes weak and other ones strong, in another universe you could've been fully white passing, or looked had more black features

• +1
Cucked by BBC

• JFL
Whites still have skin color, bone structure etc which is dominant, their genes are only viewed as weak cause of the recessive ones they have, which the child can still inherit, genes are random and genetic recombination is never what you think it will be.

So it's invalid to call other genes weak and other ones strong, in another universe you could've been fully white passing, or looked had more black features
Yeah tbh that’s true the bone structure is very strong innit u can tell someone has white past even if they look ethnic by looking at their bones

• JFL
Yeah tbh that’s true the bone structure is very strong innit u can tell someone has white past even if they look ethnic by looking at their bones
Yup, this is why curries have European bone structure

• +1

@Manchild told me he is 70% white and claims it like I’m not even joking jfl

• JFL
@Manchild told me he is 70% white and claims it like I’m not even joking jfl
I’d claim to be white only if I looked it tbh if ur 70% and manage to look white to everyone why not just claim for simplicity tbh it’s like @sportsmogger said looks are very random there can be ppl who are 70% but pass more as white

Usually that is revealed in either having a kid or a dna test

I see cases where the mom is literally black and the dad is white then the baby is born white cause the moms white genes got to the baby, same can happen to the other side

Ur looks doesn’t represent the genes u carry

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and flippasav
Bro he’s only 70% black

If ur less than 90% no matter how white or black or Asian or whatever u look ur a MUTT

No, one drop rule, & he's way more than one drop black JFL.

• JFL
No, one drop rule, & he's way more than one drop black JFL.
One drop rule is Bulshit made by Nazis

We live in a world full of ppl and cultures counting only one persons opinion isn’t logical

If ur 98% of a race for example identifying as black because ur 2% makes no sense

Humans don’t work like water the dude who did this and thought he was so high iq for it is retarded since there’s no correlation in paper it sounds cool but that’s about it

The chances of a guy who’s 90% white of having his kid look black are 0 even with the 10% or so

• +1
thats cause white people are p big on the idea of purity, whole 1 drop rule and aryanism kinda solidified this idea, dont blame me blame the white kangers who wont accept u as one of their own or smirk about it, for black peoples as long as u look black u black, nothing more complicated than this, this is why abos are considered black.

I’d claim to be white only if I looked it tbh if ur 70% and manage to look white to everyone why not just claim for simplicity tbh it’s like @sportsmogger said looks are very random there can be ppl who are 70% but pass more as white

Usually that is revealed in either having a kid or a dna test

I see cases where the mom is literally black and the dad is white then the baby is born white cause the moms white genes got to the baby, same can happen to the other side

Ur looks doesn’t represent the genes u carry
There are legit 70% whites like Tyler Maher who pass as fully white, but would be Black in USA due to stupid 1 drop rule

There are legit 70% whites like Tyler Maher who pass as fully white, but would be Black in USA due to stupid 1 drop rule
1 drop rule is Bulshit tbh it’s comparing humans to a glass of water like it makes any sense

So a guy who’s 99% white isn’t because of one drop?

Even tho literally everything about him is white and every kid he could ever have will have a near 0% chance of inheriting that 1%

It’s a retarded rule that could be depended in many ways

• +1
Bro he’s only 70% black

He looks black tho. That’s the difference.

He looks black tho. That’s the difference.
Tbh you really aren’t what u look at the end of the day

My cousin is also like me 70% white and looks ethnic and her baby is white

At the end of the day, ur just a bunch of genes innit race is confusing asf especially since there’s so many different types of whites and blacks

Even for me as someone who has a relatively large % whiteness there’s a high chance if I have a baby with a white person my baby will be white looking opposite to me

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Tbh you really aren’t what u look at the end of the day

My cousin is also like me 70% white and looks ethnic and her baby is white

At the end of the day, ur just a bunch of genes innit race is confusing asf especially since there’s so many different types of whites and blacks

Even for me as someone who has a relatively large % whiteness there’s a high chance if I have a baby with a white person my baby will be white looking opposite to me
Your race will come out in your appearance. But you are typically identified with how you look pheno typically. My brother and I despite being 100% related look phenotypically different and you are identified with what you look like.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back